How gear affects merchants?

My first question is around bargaining:

When does my bargaining gear set and Relics affect the merchant? Is it when the screen loads or when I click on the merchant?

Second question is around my battle stance buffing set"

I don't see an increase in my battle stance number when I equip a ring with a battle stance +2 (I have 2 of these rings). I replace +1 skill rings with my +2 battle stance rings and my battle stance number stays at 29. Is there a bug or is my BS not affected by the rings?

Both questions relate to my dual wield seraphim.

Thanks!

Kriv

In answer to your first question, it is when you click on the merchant. If you portal somewhere else and then back again, the merchants will refresh their goods.

I am not sure on the second one. Does the number drop when you remove both items?

In answer to your first question, it is when you click on the merchant. If you portal somewhere else and then back again, the merchants will refresh their goods.

I am not sure on the second one. Does the number drop when you remove both items?

The buff ring will try to raise the CA level, the all skills ring will raise the aspect focus(if you have taken the exalted warrior focus) there by raiseing the CA level without penalty. you may be lowering the focus level by 1 and adding to the buff by 2 and not seeing a net change. also buff levels are affected by the level when cast! so you may not see any change from changing gear after the buff is cast.

see our new guide to buff suits here: HolosBrothers Guide to Buff Suits