A Always Healing Kolbold Chieftain? Holy Hannah!?

Ok,so my level ten dryad all totem was doing the kolbold chieftain quest and I killed all 40 kolbolds to get to the cheiftain I got to him and I started placing my totems so I can kill all the kolbolds around the cheiftain so I can start working on him so there all dead so I place some more totems to start on him and I hit him with vines then black curse to get his stuff down and keep him in place at this time I have ancient bark on to keep my health up so im hitting him and then I notice his health is still at full after ive placed three totems and pumped out about 5 vines and 2 blackes curses so I keep looking at his health as im killing and it keeps going back up as I hit em I hit goes down then full in less then a second so I thought my ancient bark was doing something so I took it off and put on animus and my animus died in battle and I see another kolbold and I kill him thinking he's healing the cheiftain but that wasnt the case so I decided to just leave because it was hopless if theres something im doing or this has happened to you before tell me how you fixed it.

This makes me mad!So please help! :gun2:

-Shadow.

:whip:

Edited by ShadowsNitemare

I assume this is different from Gahanka's natural healing? (He's supposed to heal 5% or so of his health per second.) If it's really a glitch, reset your game and try again. More than likely, you just don't have high enough DPS.

Ok,so my level ten dryad all totem was doing the kolbold chieftain quest and I killed all 40 kolbolds to get to the cheiftain I got to him and I started placing my totems so I can kill all the kolbolds around the cheiftain so I can start working on him so there all dead so I place some more totems to start on him and I hit him with vines then black curse to get his stuff down and keep him in place at this time I have ancient bark on to keep my health up so im hitting him and then I notice his health is still at full after ive placed three totems and pumped out about 5 vines and 2 blackes curses so I keep looking at his health as im killing and it keeps going back up as I hit em I hit goes down then full in less then a second so I thought my ancient bark was doing something so I took it off and put on animus and my animus died in battle and I see another kolbold and I kill him thinking he's healing the cheiftain but that wasnt the case so I decided to just leave because it was hopless if theres something im doing or this has happened to you before tell me how you fixed it.

-Shadow.

Wow! A 1089 character sentence is one hell of a mouthful! lol

You just started this dryad today right? So my first guess is that you aren't high enough level to take him out fast enough. there are builds that can take him before level 18-20 but a pure caster dryad is probably not one of them. Add some levels and get some points into your focus and lore for Voodoo aspect.

-Shadow.

Wow! A 1089 character sentence is one hell of a mouthful! lol

You just started this dryad today right? So my first guess is that you aren't high enough level to take him out fast enough. there are builds that can take him before level 18-20 but a pure caster dryad is probably not one of them. Add some levels and get some points into your focus and lore for Voodoo aspect.

Haha yeah so why can u say hell and I cant say What the F and yeah I satrted him today but shes not a pure caster I used on of the builds here the full totem by Chorna his gatling gun and its good on a big mob and I just dont get why that happen. I guess ill leave sloeford and come back later. Thanks Guys for the quck Feedback.=)

-Shadow.

Edited by ShadowsNitemare