Theoretical Pure Spellcaster (with Hybrid Potential) Build in Fallen Angel

Yeah, long title, I know. Anyway...

Ever since reading Vaclaf's Mechanix X-E build and reading about the beauty that is Damage Lore, I've been wondering if there's a way to synergize Lost Fusion, Source Warden, and Damage Lore together into a viable build. The problems, of course, stem from two facts: one, Lost Fusion and Source Warden both lack a heavy-hitting CA, and two, Devout Guardian has the "essential" T-Energy Shroud and pseudo-essential Combat Alert/Battle Aura. And, as Vaclaf has established, Deathly Spears is essential for damage output in a spellcaster build.

Now, I should point out that I don't own Ice & Blood, and I won't be getting it for a while. (A group of friends and I all have the US version of Fallen Angel, so I'm not yet certain how we're going to cross over to Ice & Blood.) So Damage Lore is out, though I'm still keeping the Ice & Blood version of this build in my mind for later.

Anyway, I want to create a pure spellcaster Temple Guardian build.

Fallen Angel Version

Level 2) Armor Lore

Level 3) Devout Guardian Focus

Level 5) Lost Fusion Lore

Level 8) Source Warden Lore

Level 12) Combat Discipline

Level 18) Concentration

Level 25) Warding Energy Lore

Level 35) Lost Fusion Focus

Level 50) Source Warden Focus

Level 65) -Free Skill-

There's not much to say about the Fallen Angel version of this build: on paper, I think it works. The idea would be to take Lost Fusion Lore first to make Jolting Touch the primary attack early on (since Source Warden doesn't offer a solo attack, and it takes a while before Source Warden can properly deal with mobs). Source Warden Lore is taken immediately after to begin the multi-Aspect nature of this build. Everything else looks like it falls into place about where it's needed. Concentration might be nice sooner, but... I don't think it can be helped.

I'm probably going to try this build out, popping in Blacksmith at Level 18 (since I don't have a blacksmith yet).

Ice & Blood Version

Level 2) Armor Lore

Level 3) Devout Guardian Focus

Level 5) Lost Fusion Lore

Level 8) Source Warden Lore

Level 12) Combat Discipline

Here's where it gets tricky: this build needs Tactics Lore (to unlock Damage Lore), Damage Lore, and Warding Energy Lore. It wants Concentration, Lost Fusion Focus, and Source Warden Focus. That's six skills with five slots for them. Obviously, we have the three that are needed, so let's throw them in. That leaves three more (Concentration, Lost Fusion Focus, and Source Warden Focus) to fit into two slots.

Concentration could be dropped by leaving Combat Alert as a spell and forgetting about Untouchable Force. (Side note: somebody totally needs to make a Temple Guardian build and name it The Untouchable Force.) Alternatively, Untouchable Force could be used and Warding Energy Lore could be swapped for... Toughness? Combat Reflexes? Spell Resistance? Constitution? Probably Constitution. Using Untouchable Force + Constitution sounds like a poor alternative to T-Energy Shroud + Warding Energy Lore, though. I also realize that T-Energy Shroud has become a staple in Temple Guardian builds, but has anyone tried relying off of Untouchable Force?

Alternatively, the build could drop Lost Fusion Focus or Source Warden Focus. Source Warden Focus sounds like the easier of the two to drop. And this seems like the best choice in general. Again, thoughts?

... anyway, I realize how technical and theoretical I'm getting, especially for a guy who has only taken a gimped Lost Fusion Temple Guardian to Level 50 on the console version. (I'm now on the PC version.) Still, I'd appreciate some feedback if I could get it.