Maintenance on Playstations

Well I woke up today hoping that I could play my characters on Sacred 2 but my brother was on his acc when I got up and when the maintenance went into effect and I cant play my games now oh and btw its a 12-hour maintenance so im stuck on my brothers Acc. =/ if any1 on PS3 is irritated post here =) Oh forgot to add that im posting this on PS3 and it has limitations -Shadow.

Heh... I always wondered how much of a pain it would be to post messages/email using the AWESOME interface the PS3 has for typing (basically the numeric keypad from a phone). I would assume surfing, etc isn't too bad.

You do know you can play your toon without being on PSN? Sorry if I'm wrong if there's different campaigns for online or offline. But you could definitely free-play offline with your toon and kill some bosses, or grind out a few quests/levels

Hey ess yes I know that you can do Sacred 2 offline but my character is on my Account not my brothers and =he wanted me to stay on his until we lost the Network and now I am happily playing again with my Inquisitor shopper wich at level 9 is doing very well in the shopping area =)

-Shadow.