PvP question about Block Chance

Ok, here I am with yet another PvP question! But before I start I'd like to refer to my last PvP topic...My last one was about DoT and I was asking about how to survive Viperish Disease from a Dryad that has the Gangrene & Gouge mod specifically set up for PvP...Well, the reason I'm referring back to this is for anyone who reads this topic...I'll just tell you that I figured out a way to survive that type of onslaught...The secret is to have a high HP Regen Rate because it gives you enough time to survive quite a few casts before dying to get your hits in & make it count! So back on topic...Well, I have another problem with Dryads now while facing them with Tank Abrams my Shadow Warrior. The problem is Block Chance: Close Combat because that's what my Shadow Warrior relys on. Somebody in the game found a Shield with Block Chance: Close Combat with a "Shield Lore Mastery" Modifier that gives you like 80% Block: CC that has 2 gold sockets also with an Opponent's Defense Value stat...It sucks need I say more! But this leads me to my question...Is there anyway around Block Chance? I was looking at Wiki & it says that "Chance That Opponent's Cannot Evade Attacks" should work but I've stacked this up to 65% and it does not seem to work...So what do I need to do to get around this, stack it higher, or is there no way around this? Any insight will help guys and once again thanks for any future responses! Oh...and I'm sorry this is so long.

Edited by Skylar Cb

No, because these people as I think mentioned in my last post all have a pretty high Chance To Reflect and so basically Combat Arts are useless unless you have a High Elf...This stuff that people are finding on the console is just ruining PvP not to mention the game's dead as it is so PvP matches are far and few between!

No, because these people as I think mentioned in my last post all have a pretty high Chance To Reflect and so basically Combat Arts are useless unless you have a High Elf...This stuff that people are finding on the console is just ruining PvP not to mention the game's dead as it is so PvP matches are far and few between!

Hrm... how are Combat Arts less useless with an Elf? maybe I know this but completely blanking on it. Expulse?

Hrm.. it would seem that PvP has been "figured" out... maybe time to join 'em? (instead of trying to beat'em)

Well...if you mean join 'em as in use a Dryad...I already have one...I will say that it is incredibly boring just standing around casting VD to win PvP though.....

Well...if you mean join 'em as in use a Dryad...I already have one...I will say that it is incredibly boring just standing around casting VD to win PvP though.....

Heheh... yeah, I would imagine! With the availability of "those items" on the Xbox, I don't even think I would consider going into PvP unless it was with an agreed set of "rules" or whatever.