Was the Blacksmith skill added to PS3 recently?

If I'm not mistaken they added Blacksmith here recently. I haven't played in about a month until wednesday night. To come to my surprise there was blacksmith there instead of bargaining. I thought it was a joke because I have never seen anything else besides bargaining. Anyways I had to start over because my PS3 was stolen and several other things. So if anybody on PS3 has any items that would benefit a new low level holler at me please. Any help would be appreciated.

If I'm not mistaken they added Blacksmith here recently. I haven't played in about a month until wednesday night. To come to my surprise there was blacksmith there instead of bargaining. I thought it was a joke because I have never seen anything else besides bargaining. Anyways I had to start over because my PS3 was stolen and several other things. So if anybody on PS3 has any items that would benefit a new low level holler at me please. Any help would be appreciated.

What do you mean... :(

Where do you see blacksmith instead of bargaining? Where have you never seen anything else besides bargaining?

If you do mean what I think you mean... this is huge news! :P I want amulets in silver slots. :(

I haven't noticed any replacements on any of my characters, or even patches for that matter. Blacksmithing was always available(for those that can get it) it's just plain broken(no effect at all), if it's no longer broken though I'll have to go ahead and get myself a smithy as well, odds are you're just now noticing it though ^^; can't blame yah, I forget it's even there, like pacifism.

Well, I recently started my Sacred experience over again. My PS3 got stolen and I started over. However, I created a SW and instead of bargaining in the skill slot there is blacksmithing. I decided to choose that skill as my first choice and see if it works. If it doesn't work then it doesnt matter its a low level. I haven't seen blacksmithing there before so was just curious if anybody else has noticed this. I was making a bargaining/EP SW to build up items again since I have to start over. But this would be an awesome breakthrough if Blacksmith will work we will see if it does as soon as I get a chance however I don't have much money or any items so it may take me a little while to figure it out. I'll be back to it sometime this week with some more info involving smithing. Lets keep our fingers crossed on this one folks we will see. Next on the list is is HE. Let me know if anybody else has noticed the blacksmithing instead of bargaining on the SW.

Hehe.... The Shadow Warrior doesn't get bargaining! Blacksmithing was always a primary General Skill for him.

I remember doing the same, trying to make a SW shopper.

Blacksmith definitely does NOT work on PS3 (I had unfortunately picked it as my LAST skill before I knew it to be broken), do yourself a favor and don't pick it if you haven't already done so. It might not seem like a huge deal now but you'll be kicking yourself later on for picking it, likely to the point that it will be worth starting a brand new character.

Just curious haven't played a SW in forever he was my first character and got tired of him. Well damn, there was a new patch for the PS3 so I figured it may have been put on there then or fixed. Who knows. Thanks for the replys though.