Money to burn

Could not find it anywhere - but if it is mentioned anywhere: sorry. I get loads of money (in the game that is) after modding the drops. How do I mod (ZRareExpectation perhaps?) to turn the moneyflow to zero?

Welcome to the FDM!

No need to set this mod to zero!

Give it away to friends or strangers. You may notice you begin to feel better giving and helping, than you may already?

Toss the coin, see how she rolls!

I remain, Etherian

On the start isle face the fountain with the blacksmith to your left. Now look to your right for a darkened alley. Follow that to the red light district and spend away!

Well, I asked for it I guess. And had a good laugh! Especially when I saw Etherian's 'a bankrupt country'... :(

Regards,

Bits01

lol sorry to have a giggle at your expense. in SP mode with modified Drops you get a lot of what you don't want, sometimes. I think you can go to 4.2 billion gold on each character before it maxes out.

I am not exactly sure which tier level gold falls into. There is a way to turn down or off the quest gold, however I don't remember see anything specific about gold from kills.

... and this time I did not even mention the whip I want for my seraphim (yes far from topic - I know ;) ) Fanx for the replies!

Edited by bits01