Need Some Advice From People With level's 100-150+

So my highest character at 1 point was a level 71, Then my system got screwed up and the back-up data I had for Sacred was "Corrupted". So starting from scratch, I wanted to make 2 New Characters to take to level 200 in the long run. After doing lots of screwing around with all the choice's, These are my idea's, I just want some thought's/input from players who have gotten to higher level's:

Shadow Warrior

1-Tactic’s Lore--------------------150

2-Dual Wield----------------------150

3-Armor Lore----------------------100

4-MC Focus------------------------60---15 M. Points

5-DW Focus------------------------60---15 M. Points

6-Concentration------------------100

7-Toughness-----------------------100

8-Combat Reflexes---------------100

9-Constitution---------------------100

10-Sword Weapon’s-------------1

Saraphim

1-Tactic’s Lore--------------------80

2-Dual Wield----------------------80

3-Armor Lore---------------------100

4-Exalted Warrior Focus-------75—13 M. Points

5-Revered Tech. Focus---------75—9 M. Points

6-Constitution--------------------75

7-Combat Reflexes--------------75

8-Toughness----------------------75

9-Enhanced Perception--------86

10-Bargaining---------------------200

3, 5, 9, 14, 22, 31, 42, 55, 70, 87, 106, 126, 149, 173, 199.

Obviously the Saraphim is gonna be my Shopper & the SW is just my Favorite Character.

Any help would be appriciated.

Edited by KilloMaster

Your mod point countings are incorrect, Your Shadow warrior will end up at 13 mod points with that skillset, if you add 1 point extra to tactics lore you'll have 14 mod points, but you'll need another 26 for that final mod point. (in tactics lore or in both the focus skills) So you come 27 skill points short in both trees for fully moding them.Or you'll have to use your spare points for that.

The seraphims exalted warrior aspect will end up with 13 mod points(tactics lore gives mod points here too), the rev tech aspect is correctly counted.

Edited by Arperum

If you are looking to get to level 200. I recommend build with some sort of multi-hit or Area of Effect in it. after level 100 the XP per kill starts to die off. eventually my level 155 BFG is only getting about 2K-4K XP per kill and 8k-9k for champs. And when it take almost 18 million XP per level you will be grinding for a long...long time. Being able to swarm up 15-20 at a time and move quickly to the next mob is gonna make that long road go a little quicker.