Will this Seraphim build make it through Niobium?

The Attributes I'm going with--Str 40%, Vit 40%, Dex 20%.

My Skills are as follows..

1. Armor Lore

2. Tactics Lore

3. Exalted Warrior Focus

4. Sword Weapons

5. Dual Wield

6. Constitution

7. Combat Reflexes

8. Toughness

9. Spell Resistance

10. Enhanced Perception

Defense heavy build I know..wondering if I'll have enough punch to make it thru. Planning on modding EWF Combat Arts for damage/offensive capability.

Any thoughs would be great.

I'd probably replace 1 of your defensive abilities with Revered Tech/Celestial Magic focus (for shields/archangel's wrath or hallowed restoration-heard that this CA can be turned into a godmode heal-over-time), and I'd also try to fit Warding Energy lore in there. Not sure, but I don't think you need Reflexes, Toughness AND Spell Resistance, I'd decide whether you want toughness (all channel damage mitigation) or Reflexes (fewer crits, take fewer hits in general), and I don't know how good spell resist. is as I've never used it. Also I've heard that it can be more useful to replace swords/hafted when dual wielding as you can get more use out of another skill than out of a few weapons' modifiers (and while you're dual wielding sword weapons bonuses are overridden by DW) If it were me I'd replace Spell resist with Warding energy lore, Reflexes or Toughness with Concentration, and Swords with a different Aspect Focus. Although I've never been to Niob so my advice is all guesswork.

Also I'd put more points into Stam for the CA recharge reduction, and I've heard that the TG's energy shield strength is affected by his Willpower stat, so that might be something to keep in mind if you plan on using your shields a lot.

Edited by Rndm

Ya it will and if you have/get up to date gear all the time it will be a cake walk for you.Just remember..level 40 on silver,to 70 on gold,110 on plat. and finish it off to 200 in niob to make it easy on yourself.

Edited by Darth Pickles78

Hi,

Sword Weapons does not stack with Dual Wield, just keep Dual Wield. You don't have Concentration, so can't run more than one buff, I would take that skill to replace Sword Weapons. Otherwise take Warding Energy Lore and run with only one Buff, I don't like that option very much, but you could try it.

I'm not a fan of Toughness, but you could replace it with Warding Energy Lore. Don't put alot of Runes into your combat arts, one will do for a while. Keep the regeneration time under one second as you add runes and level-up. If you want to drop combat art regeneration times take Combat Discipline and but Soul Hammer and Pelting Strike into a combo.

Put all your attributes into Strength, you will have stacks of Defensive skills to keep the character alive. This build you are suggesting will need the extra damage and chance to hit at higher levels.

Prom

Edited by gasbomb129

Its a lot like the queen of blades with SR instead of bargain.... Hmmm bargain is a good skill but you can have another character get you jewelry. If your not doing that I'd say the block combat arts amulets you can shop are better than SR... I mean relative power of blue to yellow hand picked jewels.

I have to ask whether or not you're playing the original Fallen Angel Sacred 2 or are you into the expansion pack on the pc? Cause you could easily drop spell resistance if you're not into the expansion. Pre-Ice and Blood monsters have only minor disables and no real harmful spells.

About sword weapons, exactly whats the plan? as mentioned the attack speed and chance to hit bonuses are negated when dual wielding. HOWEVER, if you wanted to use something like say two Barsteward swords and stack deep wounds with an earlier version of Sacred 2. Then sword weapons should be maxed ^^ to get the highest possible chance of course. If you're all up to date though, it's better to just go ahead and drop it, most bonuses you can get from it are well, not so impressive in the later versions of the game.

Combat Reflexes OR Toughness, the skills are counter intuitive. One reduces the damage taken, while the other prevents damage from being taken. Really it's a waste to have both so just pick one. I prefer toughness, but that's cause it improves armor, and armor lore improves upon that as well. Making the damage you take from enemies, very little. Whereas with combat reflexes, you just dodge more, but still get hit hard. It's like being smacked by a tennis ball or a bowling ball, one will hurt more, and one will bounce away to hurt less often x)