Looking for a decent pole arm Shadow Warrior build.

looking for a decent pole arm SW build.

the plan is to run through bronze and pick up the <20% map trophy and scrooge. I've got a couple chars in gold so I can socket stuff with them (and both are shoppers so I can get decent jewelry to socket)...just not sure of the build (I'd go dual wield but I've got a queen of blades seraphim, hafted might be cool too but I'm thinking pole arm atm).

thinking DW focused but definitely want to be able to use Reflective Emanation...

2. Tactics Lore

3. Armor Lore

5. Death Warrior Focus

8. Concentration

12. Pole Arms Lore

18. Combat Discipline

25. Combat Reflexes

35. Constitution

50. Malevolent Champion Focus

65. Toughness

Look reasonable?

Here's an idea for you. If you use this build Furian's Ultimate Warrior and switch the Sword Weapon Lore for Pole Arm I think it would work great. I see a huge amount of great pole arms in game. Even with LL% on them too.

excellent, thats just whatI was looking for and somehow missed. skills look pretty close to what I threw together in 5 minutes but I think I see how the two that differ work out better in your build. probably going to get started on this tonight, the key is that I cant buy anything at all in bronze and need to strictly stick to the main quest (so I can get the two trophies). after bronze, the fun will begin.

Shouldn't be a problem at all about not getting to buy anything. I ran this build last weekend from 1 to 31'ish and basically just used what I picked up. I did end up socketing in some niob smith whet, cuz I'm spoiled and used to it. But I ran it with multiple players on server so I needed just a bit more damage.

Shouldn't be a problem at all about not getting to buy anything. I ran this build last weekend from 1 to 31'ish and basically just used what I picked up. I did end up socketing in some niob smith whet, cuz I'm spoiled and used to it. But I ran it with multiple players on server so I needed just a bit more damage.

my plan is to socket 'whet' myself (but only gold as I dont have any toons past that yet). I saved a few pole-arms from my last excursion (leveling an inquisitor to 15 for the trophy, stockpiling runes along the way and using none).

I know leveling will be slow on bronze but I figure thats my best chance to get the <20% map revealed trophy since the bosses will be smaller.

my plan is to socket 'whet' myself (but only gold as I dont have any toons past that yet). I saved a few pole-arms from my last excursion (leveling an inquisitor to 15 for the trophy, stockpiling runes along the way and using none).

I know leveling will be slow on bronze but I figure thats my best chance to get the <20% map revealed trophy since the bosses will be smaller.

Levelling in Bronze is pretty much the same as Silver, as long as you stick to the main quest (maybe the class quest, but it's for a Hammer... ) Once you start messing around trying to level/quest/etc, you will run into white circle enemies, which offer NO experience.

Just try to speed run Bronze, I've had no issues getting to and finishing Guardians in Bonze at level 25-30 the few times I've done it.

Levelling in Bronze is pretty much the same as Silver, as long as you stick to the main quest (maybe the class quest, but it's for a Hammer... ) Once you start messing around trying to level/quest/etc, you will run into white circle enemies, which offer NO experience.

Just try to speed run Bronze, I've had no issues getting to and finishing Guardians in Bonze at level 25-30 the few times I've done it.

That's the plan, get in get out move up. Not planning on touching the class quest or any other either, just the main. I figured leveling in bronze would be slower due to lower xp from kills. maybe thats not the case, I havent played bronze yet..always started in silver.

One of these days I need to host a game and get others to join...two trophies for that (normally I dont make an effort to get trophies but right now this is about my favorite game so I am...)