Trying to calculate the number of Health Points added per point of Vitality

I'm wondering if anyone knows what the numbers are for +HP as it relates to adding Vitality points. does it stay a static +1Vit = +4HP, +0.1HP/s; or does it change once you've put so many points in or at different levels, or whatever? any word would be nice.

thanx,

hendo

I'm wondering if anyone knows what the numbers are for +HP as it relates to adding Vitality points. does it stay a static +1Vit = +4HP, +0.1HP/s; or does it change once you've put so many points in or at different levels, or whatever? any word would be nice.

thanx,

hendo

Welcome to Dark Matters!

From the wiki here : Attributes it shows that it all depends on the character class and is a percentage of the base value 10% of the base value per level up as well as adding the points that you can use as you wish.

Welcome to DarkMatters Hendo, I've also moved your question to the Console discussion for Sacred 2. Loco has pointed you to just about the most that anyone really knows about the secret formulaes for the game. There are some great mathemeteers who may see your question and perhaps post to this.

Cheers!

:D

gogo

cool, I'm making a character builder.. thing and I have factored for the 10% of the base, but I want to be able to dynamically adjust the HP as you add to vitality. I don't know how to post my builder or even an image. I'd like to know what you guys think about it.

cool, I'm making a character builder.. thing and I have factored for the 10% of the base, but I want to be able to dynamically adjust the HP as you add to vitality. I don't know how to post my builder or even an image. I'd like to know what you guys think about it.

images are easy enough with a free photobucket acct. just use the Insert image button on this page and enter the url link to the picture in your photobucket acct

What format or program is your builder in?

th.2581278684.jpg

you can't see it, but the cell for your character type is a drop down box. it dynamically calculates the attributes and available pts. I've just been doing this in my spare time. I want to get all the stats down first, then I'll move on to the skills.

th.c70a19edfd.jpg

I prettied it up some. I want the background picture to change to the character you select, but I'm still looking into how to do that. I'm also trying to decide the best way to set up the skills. I'm having to do alot of research on how to use excel.

hendo