Shortcuts for keybindings?

Hi all,

New member, love this site. Great work being done here. I have a question regarding the mods that are being done. In Sacred 1, you were able to set up shortcuts (with the function keys). I would put my "permanent" Combat Arts/spells/combos in the first four slots, and on the fifth slot I would rotate in/out whatever specific shortcut key/spell I needed at the time. Sacred 2 however does not let you pick shortcut keys for specific spells/skills/combos that I am aware of (mainly cause they used all the function keys already, thats my guess) I'm sure by now you know what my question will be...... Can we mod specific skills/spells to any key?. During battle I would use my combos right away, then swap them out for other spells while they were cooling down. So I'm thinking if it could be done in the optionscustom.txt, you would have to choose what spells to what keys ahead of time, and not be able to change them during gameplay. However I have a logitech G13 gamepad (*some consider this a form of cheating I know), so if I gave all my spells/buffs/skills/combos keys ahead of time, during gameplay I could use my quickmacro option and change my slots on the fly.

So if any of this made any kind of sense whatsoever, hit me up and let me know what I can or cannot do.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Tiberius