Do items from the sets drop in certain places or from any mob that appears?

Hello.

I am new to this forum, so in first place I am going to do talk a bit about me :D

My name is Daniel, I bought this game for the Ps3 3 days ago, and I am very addicted

The game is awesome, really.

So now goes the question:

I have an High Elf (level 35, with Kat Pyromancer Guide, and I am also using his Hunting Place Guide, they are both very good ;) )

I would like to know if the itens from the sets drop in certain places or from any mob that appears?

If certain itens only appear in certain places could you please tell where do the itens that Kat talks about in his guide appear?

And another question, this one about bosses.

Could someone give me a map with the location of every Mini-Boss and Boss?

And if I am not asking too much, the level of every boss.

Thanks and sorry if you don´t understand something.

:bounce:

Hey there Daniel and welcome to our little home on the net :bounce: Regarding set items, they only start appearing around level 15. Most of the sets rise in increments of 15 (ex. 15, 30, 45) They can be found of regular enemies, although they have a higher percentage chance from dropping off bosses. Bosses and enemies in the game run off a dynamic leveling system, which means that they will constantly be adjusted to whatever you're current level is. If you're level 35, they will most likely be in the 35-37 range. Schot has done a very nice job on the boss map and it can be found HERE. The list of bosses and their strengths and weaknesses can be found HERE.