Skill matchups - Guide for what skills complement each other?

Is there some sort of guide available, for when you allocate skills, ie: constitution, that list the other skils etc that actually complement each other. This might make it a bit easier to plan out a character.

Is there some sort of guide available, for when you allocate skills, ie: constitution, that list the other skils etc that actually complement each other. This might make it a bit easier to plan out a character.

Hey there devon, I actually did a lot of work recently regarding skills and distribution. It can be found HERE :bye:

I saw that but it's not what I'm refering to. What I need to know is say I choose Hafted Weapon Lore, what other skill will compliment the Weapon Lore, to make it more effective, say like choosing Speed Lore or something else.

I saw that but it's not what I'm refering to. What I need to know is say I choose Hafted Weapon Lore, what other skill will compliment the Weapon Lore, to make it more effective, say like choosing Speed Lore or something else.

Well have you tried looking at character builds? They would help you get an understanding about what skills go well together for each specific class.

The sacred wiki has tons of info that is not neccesarily skill based but more Combat Art based. For example if you look at the seraphim's Pelting Strikes. It Shows under the skills section that tactics lore, Exalted Warrior Focus, and any weapon lore help boost its performance. you can look at it this way to see what Skills compliment each other from a Combat Art point of view.