Anyone wanna play? :D

Hey guys, level 80 Dryad.

level 140 Inquisitor.

level 165 (I think) Shadow Warrior.

Quite a few weapons and set pieces for trade.

Add me now, for questing, random boss killing, and farming.

"The Djax"

Let's play! =]

-Djax

Hi TheDjax and welcome to the forum. I would love to come and play in about 2 weeks, after I love and get the internet sorted out.

I've just moved from PC to console so I don't really have any decent characters yet.

Where do you farm on Console?

Hi TheDjax and welcome to the forum. I would love to come and play in about 2 weeks, after I love and get the internet sorted out.

I've just moved from PC to console so I don't really have any decent characters yet.

Where do you farm on Console?

Farm the same places as on CPU minus Ice and Blood. White Griffion, Boar, Orc Cave, Dark Prince, etc.

Honestly, I've been playing PC for 1 and a half years and I've never really farmed anywhere but the Orc Cave (not that I farm that much anyway) is there a map somewhere of some boss runs or something?

Honestly, I've been playing PC for 1 and a half years and I've never really farmed anywhere but the Orc Cave (not that I farm that much anyway) is there a map somewhere of some boss runs or something?

I'd say the bosses that are farmed the most (imo obviously) are griffin, boar, poison lord (who isn't on console), guardians, gar'collosus, the minotaur, and the grunwald dragon. Some people like the werewolf and forest guardian, but I feel that it's too much of a jog for a boss :P

I'd say the bosses that are farmed the most (imo obviously) are griffin, boar, poison lord (who isn't on console), guardians, gar'collosus, the minotaur, and the grunwald dragon. Some people like the werewolf and forest guardian, but I feel that it's too much of a jog for a boss :)

Currently I've been farming the Carnach and/or Garganthopod. Very quick runs from the activated resurrection monolith nearby, and the loading screens take less time than running thru the machine to the Guardians. All off-line so I'm not sure if creating a server while playing on-line makes a longer load-time or not :P

The main trick to farming Carnach is to use the Left-trigger on the world map for teleport. Moving the cursor on the console world-map is VERY slow, and painful when moving from start isle to Carnach caves.