Need help with my Shadow Warrior build

Shadow Warrior Build

Goal: I'm looking for a good melee warrior. I wanna be able to have a lot of hitting power and good defense. I wanna be able to run around slaying whatever crosses my path.

Attributes:

Strength: I was thinking about putting them all here unless you guys think another way would be better.

Skills: I'm not sure how many points I should put in these and which ones I should keep at the same level as my character.

1. Tactics Lore: I wanna put 5 points in here right aways so I can open up duel weild. Should I keep this at my characters level once I pass level 5? The rest of the skills are in no specific order.

2. Duel Weild

3.Death Warrior Focus

4.Astral Lord Focus

5. Malevolent focus

6. Astral lord lore

7. Armor lore

8. Constitution

9.concentration

10.riding

Some others I'm thinking about: sword weapons, speed lore, combat reflexes.

Combat Arts:

Demonic Blow: I want this as one of my main attacks don't think I'll mode it though

Scything Sweep: Not sure what to mode on here

Ruinous Onslaught: Not sure what to mod here

Rousing Command: Not sure what to mod here

Grim Resilence: Not sure what to mod here

Frenzied Rampage: Not sure what to mod here

Belligerent Vault: Just want to use this to jump rivers etc

Killing Spree: Not sure what to mod here

Reflective Emanation (Buff): Not sure if I should have that or not.

Rallied Souls: Not sure if I should mod this or not I just want this to give me a little help.

Nether Allegiance (Buff): I know a lot of ppl don't like 4 minions but I do so I would like to mod it something like this. Accomplice - Summons an additional soldier, Commander - Summons another additional soldier. (+1). I'm not sure about the last mod for this. Ive tried two soldiers and really didn't like it

As you can see I need a lot of help here. Again I'm looking for a melee warrior with lots of power and great defense as close to invincible as I can get and slaughtereverything in sight fast. I want the minions and rallied souls for additional help because I'll be playing mostly by myself. Any help, criticism, changes anything that will help me get this character built so I can get started.

Thanks for helping me out.

Well out of 10 skills you only picked 2 defensive skills and they don't come into play until after level 25. As a rule I establish my defense up front and then as the character grows the offense builds and builds....

I understand the 3 aspect build, Furian67 has made a few and he loved it. However with 5 Aspect skills it leaves you limited on defense.

On console your biggest weakness would be close combat. so I would move armor lore up to level 2. and add combat reflex and toughness in there somehow, that will get you well on your way to invincible.

As for tactics lore? are you planning to be a melee fighter or astral fighter? cause I thing trying to do both is gonna spread you a little thin. Riding and speed lore I think are on the list of least used skills out there. you might consider something more defensive

After all that criticism. I do think you will do well with this build. the SW is a tank. Not my fav char, but I have seen several builds and they are all tough as nails.

Good luck

Well out of 10 skills you only picked 2 defensive skills and they don't come into play until after level 25. As a rule I establish my defense up front and then as the character grows the offense builds and builds....

I understand the 3 aspect build, Furian67 has made a few and he loved it. However with 5 Aspect skills it leaves you limited on defense.

On console your biggest weakness would be close combat. so I would move armor lore up to level 2. and add combat reflex and toughness in there somehow, that will get you well on your way to invincible.

As for tactics lore? are you planning to be a melee fighter or astral fighter? cause I thing trying to do both is gonna spread you a little thin. Riding and speed lore I think are on the list of least used skills out there. you might consider something more defensive

After all that criticism. I do think you will do well with this build. the SW is a tank. Not my fav char, but I have seen several builds and they are all tough as nails.

Good luck

Thanks for your reply! Don't I need the tactics lore to unlock duel wield?

Good luck

yes and 5 point to unlock will do. if your gonna use the malevolant and deathwarrior as offensive skills I think tactics lore at character level is a good idea. if your sole offense is to us skelis, skeletal tower and spectral hand then 5 points will do

Good luck

yes and 5 point to unlock will do. if your gonna use the malevolant and deathwarrior as offensive skills I think tactics lore at character level is a good idea. if your sole offense is to us skelis, skeletal tower and spectral hand then 5 points will do

Ok thanks