I am looking for some guys to play with (PS3)

Hi, I am looking for some guys to play with. I have a Seraphin level 67 on silver (will get on gold in 15 min max lol) so it's not a problem. I have started an Inquisitor level 2 that I will try to level up a little for blacksmith and alchimy. I know my first char isn't that good because I understood too late the concept of the game and the influence of the skills.Thats why I keep this one to find better items for the upcoming Seraphin that I will build.

By the way I'm missing the Celestial helm so if you have it, maybe we could trade. Dont hesistate add me : psn : jfforlife

(today, sunday and monday I should be online a lot)

I'd be interested in teaming up. I'm not too sure how much time I'll have immediately, but I can try to get online this weekend.

I have a level 73 Seraphim around your level.

I also have a bunch of spare Celestial Helms. You can have one, I don't need all of them.

My PSN is Mystix123. I'm in the same timezone as you are.

Actually, I used to visit Saint-Hyacinthe yearly when relatives lived there. Nice place.

Its a shame PS3 and Xbox networks can't cross eh? Im on xbox.

Was just bein nosey and just to save you wasting some of your time jfforlife: Blacksmithy doesnt work on consoles. And from what I've heard alchemy is pretty useless too.

Have fun guys, and Hello from Scotland :(

FaLLa