Does Regeneration x per hit work on spells?

Hello, I've been playing Sacred 2 for a good month now on xbox 360 and I have to say I'm loving it! The game is so indepth :(

That aside there has been a few things that have puzzled me (I am blonde so forgive me if I sound stupid!), My questions are:

1) Does Regeneration x per hit work on spells? e.g. say I had 1 sec RPH and used Incendiary shower on a boss, the base value is 7 hits so that should = 7 seconds in total, I have tried 1 sec RPH on my current HE but I can't see any impact on the regen time, although...my Incendiary shower regens in like 1-2 seconds now. I was just curious because if it 'does' work I would invest a few runes in the CA to give it more juice.

2) Attack speed, Casting speed, Execution speed are these all the same? Or is Attack speed for melee attacks and weapon based Combat Arts and Casting speed for spell/buff based Combat Arts? Casting spells on my HE is abit slow...I would like to know which speeds it up :)

I had a few more questions but they've escaped my brain, damnit. I'll update this or post new questions when I have them :) Hopefully this will help others also!

Thankyou for your time,

-Ajaxduo

Edited by Ajaxduo

Hello Ajax :(

Attack speed is how fast you hit with a weapon.

Casting speed is how quickly a spell is cast. So yeah increase them to increase the speed that your HE casts her spells.

Dont remember ever seeing Execution speed myself and ive been playing a few months, but if I was to hazard a guess it sounds like it would be melee based combat arts. Maybe im just blind and never noticed it, hopefully someone else can clear that up.

Hope this helps,

FaLLa

Edited by FaLLa
Hello Ajax :(

Attack speed is how fast you hit with a weapon.

Casting speed is how quickly a spell is cast. So yeah increase them to increase the speed that your HE casts her spells.

Dont remember ever seeing Execution speed myself and ive been playing a few months, but if I was to hazard a guess it sounds like it would be melee based combat arts. Maybe im just blind and never noticed it, hopefully someone else can clear that up.

Hope this helps,

FaLLa

Casting Speed and execution speed are the same thing. just different wording. you find the modifier Casting speed on weapons and gear. your Execution speed is the final result after all modifiers are calculated. it maxes at 150 just like attack speed does.

Thank you for clearing those up (: I'll keep you posted if I have anymore questions haha. Any xbox 360 players around? I just got a new update on console today, I've always kept it updated so I'm wondering what this new one does!

I just got a new update on console today, I've always kept it updated so I'm wondering what this new one does!

Update? As in the one that's been out for awhile? or a 2nd one?

I just got a new update on console today, I've always kept it updated so I'm wondering what this new one does!

Update? As in the one that's been out for awhile? or a 2nd one?

Nevermind its just because I bought a brand new version of sacred 2 my old one was abit scratched and lagged sometimes, turns out my new one is in german though...even though I bought what was listed as an english version -.-

Oh and new question, Does dual wield work with magic coup? As in will each sword hit?

Dual wield is not a skill choice available to the High Elf, so I think that's a no :)

haha I just realised that when I leveled! Hmm maybe I'll use 2 handed swords since the damage from the weapon heavily influences magic coup.

Dual wield is not a skill choice available to the High Elf, so I think that's a no :)

haha I just realised that when I leveled! Hmm maybe I'll use 2 handed swords since the damage from the weapon heavily influences magic coup.

Not sure, but I think that is another no go with the High Elf. she can use 2 hand magic staffs, and I think 2 handed polearms, but not 2 hand swords or energy rods

Hmm Polearms typically have higher dmg, perhaps I'll give those a try. Magic coup is very nice, easily 1 hitting normal mobs and nearly 1 hitting champs atm. Lure em' up and boom ^^,

Hmm Polearms typically have higher dmg, perhaps I'll give those a try. Magic coup is very nice, easily 1 hitting normal mobs and nearly 1 hitting champs atm. Lure em' up and boom ^^,

Theother cool thing about polearms is the can be found with LL% which in combo with magic coup is a nice boss killer.