I'm in desert at Archaelogist camp - Need some quest help

Need some help on main quest. I'm in the desert at the archaeologist camp by the resurrection monolith. I'm on the igniting the devils fire, I just did the prince contact now I'm on the scorpion blood part of the quest. The quest marker shows it right in the middle of the mountains. I start off at the resurrection monolith in the archaeologist camp go over to the merchant right there and follow that path east and then it takes me a little north once I get close to it. But then the path just stops and for the life of me I can't find it. I've been running around for 2 hours trying to find it and can't. I'm not sure if the quest marker is off or what. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm playing the dark campain on the 360 with the SW

Thanks!

Head North West from the archaeologist camp till you find a resurrection monolith next to a path leading into the mountains. Follow the path till you get to a tunnel opening and go inside. Just follow the marker till you get to the scorpion who is underground, that's why the marker in in the middle of the mountain range.

Head North West from the archaeologist camp till you find a resurrection monolith next to a path leading into the mountains. Follow the path till you get to a tunnel opening and go inside. Just follow the marker till you get to the scorpion who is underground, that's why the marker in in the middle of the mountain range.

Is that the resurrection monolith that's in the archaeologist camp next to the merchant, or is it one of the ones above the mountains were the marker is?

Is that the resurrection monolith that's in the archaeologist camp next to the merchant, or is it one of the ones above the mountains were the marker is?

No it is not the one at the archaeolgist camp. From the camp head back into the desert area heading in a NW direction. You pass a town on the left side of the screen, you will then run into a few red scorpions then you will see the monolith to your left. Head towards the monolith and follow the path to the the marker then enter undergound.

No it is not the one at the archaeolgist camp. From the camp head back into the desert area heading in a NW direction. You pass a town on the left side of the screen, you will then run into a few red scorpions then you will see the monolith to your left. Head towards the monolith and follow the path to the the marker then enter undergound.

Ok thanks for the help!