What else does Delphc Arcania Focus offer for Grand invigoration?

Jaster Walker

I wonder whether the skill Delphic Arcania Focus besides offering (Improves regeneration and raises max Combat Art level for this aspect) has something direct with Grand invigoration? As the Delphic Arcania Lore than with the silver mod (Life Energy) Hitpoint increases the regeneration rate.

For the whole aspect, the Focus skill only lowers the regeneration penalty and raises the level a CA can reach before hitting the penalty. this is true of all focus skills.

the lore on the other hand has some nice mods that affect every CA just a little differently. But in general, damage is increased and some if not most of the modification bonuses are raised.

Loco hit the answer on the head... I will also offer ancillary for focus... because you're getting higher levels of the focus, you are able to get higher and higher full levels of the CA...more power , more damage. And because, at teh same time, focus helps you balance the regen...it's a very nice way to increase your damage.

When I have the choice tween one or the other... I'm always there for the Focus first

:)

gogo

• 3 weeks later...
I wonder whether the skill Delphic Arcania Focus besides offering (Improves regeneration and raises max Combat Art level for this aspect) has something direct with Grand invigoration? As the Delphic Arcania Lore than with the silver mod (Life Energy) Hitpoint increases the regeneration rate.

To answer your question a bit more directly... I don't believe there's much benefit to DA Focus when it comes to Grand Invigoration only. Buffs as a whole don't have a regen/cooldown time themselves. Buffs DO have an effect on OTHER combat arts - mostly to the negative as they raise the cooldown/regen times for the most part. Grand Invigoration is an exception. You can mod it to either reduce the penalty on either Arrant Pyromancer or Mystic Stormite.

So... The question is - does Delphic Arcana Focus help reduce penalties/regen times for either of those two (whichever mod you chose)? I haven't really noticed any major drop on my level 52 HE build. I got DA Focus fairly late (Level 35) and the stats on GI didn't change. I did see the +55% for all combat arts with a -33% on Arrant Pyromancer. As it is, I am still able to get my favorite AP CAs down to the 3.5 second regen range. My DA Cobalt Strike was down to about 3.4 seconds as well. My Grand Invigoration is at about level 15. My HE is level 52 and for the last however many levels, I've been spamming points into the 3 focus skills and Concentration.

Edit: There IS actually one benefit to having DA Focus. DA Focus will allow you to have a higher level (I.e. eat more Grand Invigoration runes), hence increasing the benefits of GI, without penalty. Read more about it on the Sacred Wiki here at the bottom.

Edited by wolfie2kX