Unlocking Niobium

My main toon is my level 63 SW that has just unlocked platinum. Without dieing once. Yes bragging lets move on :) I dont mind having to do platinum with him to get to niob.

Anyway I don't really want to have to do the Silver, gold, platinum in campaign with other characters to get to niob, from reading the boards it seems there is a way to do it, but im not sure how? It seems its an online thing, is there a way to do it offline?

Could someone explain the process for me thank you.

I have

SW TG

Necro Inquisitor

2h Haft SW

BFG sara

And not one of them has ever died and they are all over level 60 and some of them made it into niob the same level as you. (well I figured if someones brag'n I could aswell... )

Anyways I'm not sure on a way but I have a friend that jumped in a niob game online and it unlocked some gamer score then got out and now he has niob on his character. I have no idea how it happend I have done the same thing and it not unlock it for me but he did for him so I guess its a glitch or something. You could try this tho, good luck.

If you enter someones online game and then activate one of the save points, then leave the game, your character will be saved as being in the same difficulty of campaign that the online game was, if you select continue game as the main menu it will put you at the start of the higher difficulty's campaign. Unfortunatly this will not allow you to create freeworld games or online games with that difficulty.

Hiya, Wyatt...

Sacred difficulties were designed such that you pretty much HAVE to play in the lower difficulties with low-level toons. They accomplished this by putting "minimum monster levels" into the difficulties. As you know, the enemies scale to your level in the general sense, BUT, there are other limits to the levels the monsters will be according to the difficulties. The minimum you will find any monster in Niob will be level 103? (I thought it was 110 but I saw another post recently saying 103). The minimum monster levels in Platinum will be 70, and Gold is 40.

I have taken a level 12 character into Gold difficulty, but only managed to survive there about 30 seconds, even with forging high-level jewellery into low-level armour... I don't think it is reasonable to play with low-level toons in the higher difficulties, unfortunately.

Is it possible, yes (on consoles with the forging tricks). A good way to play, I do not think so. Although, if you just speed run the Silver and Gold campaigns, you should probably be able to get to Platinum about level 50-ish... and then you can start exloring, questing, whatever with your new toon there. It would be tough, though!