Whats the best way to build a dual wielder for nothing but high attack?

Hey what up,

Well I have been playing a SW level 59 2 handed axe. I thought that was the best for hard hitting but a buddy of mine has a dual sword Seph level 67 with 2x's more attack then me lol.

Just want to know

I dont think I understand the consept of it what stacks with what for it, if some one could help me out that would be awesome.

Thanks

Hey welcome the Dark Mastters, AJ!

Well the seraphim has a little trick up her sleeveless chestplate. She has the Buff, Battle Stance, which when modded correctly, gives a huge multiplier to Attack and Defense Value. Attack and Def value = chance to hit and chance to evade. The Shadow warrior has some similar buff and minibuff bonuses.

for any melee character there is the weapon skill that provides a bonus to base attack value. get it to max level and keep it there. There are several builds in our Guides Section. they can help you understand the ins and outs of the game.

And by all means, don't hesitate to ask questions here. and the more specific your questions the better the answers will be..

enjoy!

also, Enemy Health for Deathblow % and possibly (depending on class) Damage of enraged players %. Think I'm going to try Modding an Inquisitor for Purifying Chastisement w/ max damage bonus @ 35% health, as well as Sword of the Blood Dryads x2. Add in his neutral unique mount (+10% melee damage if I'm not mistaken) and that's a lot of damage.

Dual wielding:

If you use a 3 socket second weapon and fill it with damage x-x rings in niob...

Around 3*50 base damage added to both weapons. So the two-handed should have more than 150 higher base damage than a single hand weapon to counter that. And other modifiers on these rings or the second weapon are not even put into the calculation.

Now add that you get more swings with two weapons, ....

The main advantage of two-handers is that you may find x% life leech on them and that they look cooler.