Dismount to reach Gar'Colossus

A mounted character should be able to dismount while on the walkway above the Gar'Colossus... and magically (by ignoring the laws of physics, laws of physics, laws of phyiscs, Captain!) appear on the bottom level of the open pit mine... right near the Gar'Colossus!

I've been able to do it in the past... and failed miserably recently (in Ice and Blood).

I'm also sure that Schot posted the instructions in another thread (topic about something else). (post 11 in this thread).

I'm pretty sure someone made a video of doing it... which I cannot find now.

Help! Help! :(

Edited by FrostElfGuard

Im pretty sure you can do it, although sometimes it can be tricky to dismount in the right direction. Ive noticed that some special mounts are easier to use than others, shadow warriors hellhound is one of the tricky ones for me.

Yup, it still works in Ice and Blood, though as DB says, some mounts are easier to do than others. The TG, for example, has a very slimline mount, so it's easy to get it positioned so that the dismount area is off the side of the bridge, the SW mounts from the rear (:yay:) which makes it somewhat harder since you can't get a mount to go backwards.