Pandamonium's Pride Set Question

Hey guys, as the topic says, I have a question about the Pandamonium's Pride set! Ok here it goes, why does the helmet for that set have "Absorption Warding Energy +X%" in it? I thought that stat was only for Seraphims and Temple Guardians or at least that was where it was most useful?! I don't see why it would be in a Shadow Warrior set piece when he doesn't have an "Energy Shield"?! I can understand having the stat "Absorption Warding Energy: Opponent -X%" but not that other stat! Can someone please explain that to me though because not to mention I have seen it in other Bargained Armor too besides just Seraphim and TG stuff?!

Edited by FunkSHUN

Randomly generated items can have some very odd mods, though it's a bit odd that one of the CM mod's set items has that mod since I thought that the mods on those set items were placed there specifically by the CM mod guys.

Wow. Good eye, FUNKshun!

Maybe they wanted to test our modding skills. Just give the SW one of the energy shield Combat Arts and now that helm has a "useful" mod :)

I also hate how bargained items can have "conflicting" or off-character modifiers.

I'MADUMASSEDIT: Maybe that modifier is actually is Abs. Warding (opponent) and is just a display glitch.

Edited by essjayehm

I thought it was correct. I have used that mod on my SW when I fight the Guardians because I believed it helped drop the Guardians shields. Which mad a big difference in Niob.

Hey guys, as the topic says, I have a question about the Pandamonium's Pride set! Ok here it goes, why does the helmet for that set have "Absorption Warding Energy +X%" in it? I thought that stat was only for Seraphims and Temple Guardians or at least that was where it was most useful?! I don't see why it would be in a Shadow Warrior set piece when he doesn't have an "Energy Shield"?! I can understand having the stat "Absorption Warding Energy: Opponent -X%" but not that other stat! Can someone please explain that to me though because not to mention I have seen it in other Bargained Armor too besides just Seraphim and TG stuff?!

Didn't I already correct that one? :P

Have you seen this with the recent version of the cm-Patch, or was it just the screenshot in the wiki?

EDIT: I checked. It is already corrected to "Absorption Warding Energy: Opponent -X%".

I guess you would want to make a new screenie for the wiki. :)

Edited by czevak