A few questions/concerns

Hello all. Thanks for taking the time to read this wall of text, if I had a cookie to give to you I would. First off this game is incredible! Im wondering how I didnt hear about this game before a week ago! Me and my girlfriend are totally in deep! :D

So far we are playing PS3 version, offline, campaign mode. I am a 30 Shadow Warrior S&S tank build and she is a 31 Dryad focusing on bow/vodoo magics. We are about id say 5% map clear maybe :)( but we ran into the white griffon and killed him/her last night! woooohooo and last night we saved Blind Guardians musical instruments :) (did I say I love this game yet?)

I just have a couple of questions for PS3 users specifically or users that can help me out regardless. We ran into like 5 different bugs/problems/concerns last night. They are...

1. My girlfriend tends to get "stuck" alot. Like she cant move but she can attack, turn in place, open menus, and cast. In fact she gets out of it by casting her totem spell. Now in other games there have been root spells and I have yet to really see anything like. Is this normal? are we fighting a certain mob that can "root" us? The times I know of we have been fighting undead and kobolds.

2. Sometimes her charater will just take off running after she has been running, ex. she will stop to cast arrows and her toon will continue running and im all like "where are you going" and she just holds her contoller up...its kinda funny.

And yes I have reset the controller many many times.

Last night we were doing the unique mounts quest and this is where things got really wierd. We both got our mounts and they are totally awesome!

3. When she opens her menu to look at her stats and all the optional bonuses her toon is getting she seens my stats. My 3k hp, my + grim resilience +5, everything my toon has. When I look at my bonuses I see mine.

4. When #3 happened I saved the game, both our characters, I turned off the game because I thought it was a glitch or something and reloaded from PS menu. When we both got in the game I had my mount but she didnt have hers. So we teleported to Mount Island to get her another one, he wouldnt sell one to her, she would hit X but it would just close the menu. So I get piffed say some stuff that would make a sailor cry and reload the game only this time instead of hitting continue I hit, start new game, silver, offline, continue campaign. We got ported back to griffon area (fine) and I have my mount and she has hers. Did we do something wrong in loading the game up from start. I dont want her to loose her lizard (she really likes it, she wont flipping get off it)

5. Last but not least after the whole mount thing we lvled to 30 and she realized that somehow the third mod to her Sinister Predator buff (which she has had for a long long time) was not put in. She had the point so it wasnt a big deal, but im just wondering how that would of happend. She has literally had that since prolly level 9 I would think..

I guess most of these things worked themselves out, if anyone can comment on the getting stuck thing, that would be really appreciated as she gets super bummed out and she got mad when she died last night because of it.

Regardless of all this, we are back in town, both mounts, all our skill points are ok and I have a flaming guitar on L2+X :)

Thanks for reading if you got this far. I really appreciate any and all help/feedback!

Cheers

I am not a PS3 player. I dwell on PC EU HC.

Just wanted to drop a line and say welcome to Sacred 2 & FDM!

There is a large communtiy here of PS3 players, hopefully [1] or several will pick this thread up and run with it...

Not only will I say welcome, but also in doing so, you get a free :D

Good luck in your adventures!

I remain, Etherian