High Elf time :)

Pavlo

Hello! :)

I'm going to make fire high elf and I need your help with that girl! :) Just tell me what do you think about this build, what I should change etc. ^^

Combat arts!

:)

Buffs: Incandescent Skin, Grand Invigoration and additionaly fire demon.

Now I have to choose 2 main (eliminating) ca: Fireball, Blazing Tempest, Meteors ? I think blazing tempest is most important there, so fireball with explode or meteors ? (I can take the risk and use all skills if it's better).

Optional ca: Shadow Step (I think useful) and Expulse Magic <- I'm not sure about this one

Skills:

Arrant Pyromancer Lore, Concentration, Bargaining, Arrant Pyromancer Focus, Delphic Arcania Focus, Armor Lore, , Constitution, Ancient Magic, Shield Lore.

Which skill should be last ? I'm thinking about spell resistance, enchanced perception and staff lore.

Attributes 1/1 vit/int to level 50, later only int.

Now I'm going study :) and wait for your judgment :):)

Thank you very much! and sry for my english ^^

I like the build.

Main CAs: Blazing and Meteors. That's all you need, really. Ancestral is good, but it hits only 2-3 enemies, while blazing will allow you to kill en masse.

Build: I would suggest that you take Delphic lore as last skill and mod your Grand Invigoration for Life energy. With constitution mastery + GI + life energy + delphic lore, you will regen more than 1000 HP/s later on.

Attributes: if it's your first char, I'd go 1 vit till 50, 1/1 vit/int till 150. If not, and you know what to expect, take constitution early, master it by level 75 and go 1 int, 1/1 vit int, 1/2 vit int route.

I like the build.

Main CAs: Blazing and Meteors. That's all you need, really. Ancestral is good, but it hits only 2-3 enemies, while blazing will allow you to kill en masse.

Build: I would suggest that you take Delphic lore as last skill and mod your Grand Invigoration for Life energy. With constitution mastery + GI + life energy + delphic lore, you will regen more than 1000 HP/s later on.

Attributes: if it's your first char, I'd go 1 vit till 50, 1/1 vit/int till 150. If not, and you know what to expect, take constitution early, master it by level 75 and go 1 int, 1/1 vit int, 1/2 vit int route.

Yeah.. It sounds OK..

Tho I would add Delphic Arcana focus and build up Cobalt Strike. It's pretty useful in situations where you've got baddies sneaking up behind you as well as in front. I'd go with the two chain mods and the explode mod at the end. It's quite effective with those mods at taking out 5 - 6 baddies (depending on how closely packed they are) at a time. And it has a chance to bounce behind you to get that one guy trying to sneak up on you as well.

He already posted that he will pick focus :)

Cobalt strike is a good boss battle opener if you mod it for attribute reduction. Slap a hard cobalt at the boss, reduce their attributes greatly, and it will take less meteors to drop him down.

Cobalt Strike could be my last skill, but then I need to remove Expulse Magic and swap one skill for Delphic Arcania Lore.

I don't know what I should do now ^^ Help! :bounce:

I forgot. I'm playing without ice and blood.

Edited by Pavlo