Shadow Warrior. Easy Experience idea

Hi Guys new here.

Thought it would be a cool idea to have Shadow Veil as a buff and camp somewhere with skeletons to earn xp while afk.

Is there such a place where monsters spawn constantly without having to leave the area? Or at least an area where when cleared Monsters eventually will return?

I tried the Ogre Shaman Champion method. It didn't work out to well. The Shaman spawns the spirit far away out of sight and speed of the spirit respawn is really slow. It could be a console issue. I'm on the ps3.

Hmm are there any good quest experience rings or amulets that can be found in this game without farming? I have my item pickup set to only 3* plus for equipment items. I have never picked up an xp+ item in the last 15 levels I have gained. The last drop I found was a 1* item with like 4.5% bonus.

Have you considered making a bargaining network? That way you'll be able to buy the best stuff possible many levels into the game.

You can make your first one by creating a Level 2 High Elf and max bargaining points into her... Right away you'll be able to buy equipment that till take you in VERY well dressed for at least 20 levels

:P

gogo

Have you considered making a bargaining network? That way you'll be able to buy the best stuff possible many levels into the game.

You can make your first one by creating a Level 2 High Elf and max bargaining points into her... Right away you'll be able to buy equipment that till take you in VERY well dressed for at least 20 levels

:P

gogo

you can buy experience bonus rings? Would you know what the % is per level?

• 2 weeks later...

ive been able to buy up to +9 all skills so far but I have lev 106 high elf with like 310 bargaining thats 67 bargaining plus 68 from my relics plus 185 from my armor ihave that I made at the blacksmith its a mixed set with many gold and silver slots I think about 13-17 on it so works really good

Hi Guys new here.

Thought it would be a cool idea to have Shadow Veil as a buff and camp somewhere with skeletons to earn xp while afk.

Is there such a place where monsters spawn constantly without having to leave the area? Or at least an area where when cleared Monsters eventually will return?

Perhaps I should get some more gaming experience before posting an answer like this, but;

I find that the easiest way to get XP in the game with your SW is to simply walk into a packs of enemies and gather them around the map until you have a massive bunch after you.

Then you kill them off quickly by using Scything Sweep and Frezied Rampage while on a mentor's potion.