Voodoo vs Celestial magic vs Ice Elf vs Inquisitor caster

Hi!

I need your opinion here! Can you tell me which class is (a)most interesting, (b)least boring, ©strongest from this casters:

- Dryad Voodoo

- Seraphim with Celestial magic

- HE with glacial spikes

- Inquisitor caster

Just need idea for new character :butcher:

Inquisitor caster is great at big groups but weak at bosses or other nasty single targets.

Glacial spikes High elf disqualifies for me personally, because with hand and eye surgeries I hate to click at a point behind a boss to optimize damage.

Celestial seraphim and Voodoo-Dryad need less aiming. But if you are a mouse acrobat things may vary.

I am currently designing a full 3 aspect dryad for a boy suffering from epilepsie in the youth club of my daughter.

The idea is quite simple:

Collect a group

Turn on acute mind

Place totem

Stand in dustdevil modified for damage

Turn on healing

do tangle vines on close mobs, and do more totems if they are recharged

To optimize totem damage you need voodoo focus and lore, acute mind (nature focus and lore), combat discipline, ancient magic, many free slots

The weakest point at a dryad is her spell block. It is only in dustdevil. So hunter focus will be needed too. With acute mind, combat discipline and ancient magic we can modify dustevil for damage, we won't move outside it since all our damage is ranged.

Now add shield lore and armour lore. If I count right 9 skills. We will not take concentration, so we can pick either tactic lore for better weapon and dustdevil damage or constitution for more hitpoints. It will be skill number 10 so we can wait what to choose till we know how he will be able to play the character.

1. nature lore (modifying barkskin quickly)
  2. shield lore (unlock armour lore and being able to use a shield with scalable block chance melee)
  3. voodoo focus (modifying totems fully and torment for head hunting)
  4. hunter focus (modifying dustdevil)
  5. armour lore (lower penalties for high level armours)
  6. combat dicipline (boost damage of all 3 aspects)
  7. nature focus (modifying acute mind more quickly)
  8. voodoo lore (more damage to totems, the autotargetting main attack for the epilepsie boy)
  9. ancient magic (more damage on all 3 aspects and to fight immunities late game)
  10. tactics or constitution (probably tactics, because even 100000 hitpoints wouldn't be enough if he suffers an epilepsie attack and can't act for more than the duration of a dustdevil, so more damage to the dustdevils and hope it kills nearby enemies without player interaction)

• 2 weeks later...

Chattius, I wonder if BOTH ancient magic AND combat discipline would be necessary? Whenever I consider such things I always consider socketing. For example if you have spell resistance on that build and NO both CD AM you could socket more offensive things in that you would not need as much defensive amulets. With shield lore in a dust devil I think the only thing that could hit you would be spells.