Skill points..where and how do I find them?

Sorry for the newb post, but on the 360, my level 6 has no skill points I can find through any of the menus. Do these unlock eventually, and I just cannot see the menu now? Also...anything I put in my hero chest just dissapears from my inventory...how do do I recover or see alist of said items? Again, thanks for your patience.

hey there if your on the 360 then press and hold RB then radial dial to attributes and increase those then RT to skill menu select new skills spend skill points etc then RT will take you to the CA screen where you will be able to spend your "pips" on the corresponding Combat Arts hope this helps.

if you have trouble on anythnig add me on XBL gamertag CoverlessHydra and I will give you a hand

also if your putting things into your chest from your inventory press the RT button to toggle between your inventory and the chest they should be there

Edited by thedarkheart
hey there if your on the 360 then press and hold RB then radial dial to attributes and increase those then RT to skill menu select new skills spend skill points etc then RT will take you to the CA screen where you will be able to spend your "pips" on the corresponding Combat Arts hope this helps.

if you have trouble on anythnig add me on XBL gamertag CoverlessHydra and I will give you a hand

also if your putting things into your chest from your inventory press the RT button to toggle between your inventory and the chest they should be there

Thanks much for the info..I am totally new to consoles and completely missed the whole "LT" hint on the menu :D Sorry for the newb post and thanks! Console menus and this game in particular are a bit cryptic imo, but I'm gettin it.