Shadow warrior class quest: General Whatshisname

TSFF19

Where can I find the General guy for the Shadow Warrior's character quest? (Note, this is for the Light Campaign, if that matters)

You can find the next quest marker by opening your log book and clicking on the blue marker at the bottom left of the quest book. Make sure you've clicked on the last quest on the list and the marker should appear on your map.

Unfortunately, I don't recall offhand where the General is. It's been too long and I have been playing other characters since then.

Okay, I believe I am right behind you now in quest, the part you are on is called "A Search for new life". is it not? I looked on another SW who has finished chain, but I couldn't tell from description exactly where he is.

I will play tomorrow to find this general, from memory this part was not showing a blue circle last time I played through. I think the guy you are after is in the army camp behind Clearview, as from here it warps you to a cave that is also used in the Blind Guardian quest chain. I will confirm it tomorrow (currently doing all the quests, so I am not in a rush to go into Thylysium as there are too many there)

Edited by colif

I think I was wrong about part you are on, you have probably completed the 1st two parts of quest and didn't have any new links after the ones in Thylysium? Either way, I think this is where you want to be next:

missinglinkcr.jpg

missinglink1cr.jpg

The game just sort of stopped after I did the Thylysium part, it was only from knowing where it should be next that I could complete it. After you accept this guys quest the chain will work again, though you will need to highlight it each step as it looses focus

Edited by colif