Why can't I create any games on multiplayer :(

sorry but what is a cm patch?

It's a series of mods to the game that unlock certain quests that were previously locked (Ascaron probably didn't have time to do them justice), drop items like legendaries, lightsabers and the like, and other cool stuff. It can be gotten by reading this thread:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?sh...c=14478&hl=

sorry but what is a cm patch?

Well at least you can rule that out as a cause of your troubles. lol

Sorry I made that point about the CM because its an easy mistake that some CM users can make.

So.. what Patch are you currently running?

Hmm..

So lets run down the simple stuff first just to get it out of the way..

1. create a Closed net acct username and password. this requires your CD key.

2. enter login and password and click Closed net.

3. you should see a list of server based character saves. if it empty create one.

4. after creating a character highlight the character and click enter lobby.

5. the upper left window or box should say closed net lobby.

Question can you join a server already in play?

6. click create Game

7. @ the top of the create game box you will see a text box called available servers. mine says 21 at the moment

8. for a simple test server, just type in a made up name and click create

Now try this and let us know where you are getting stuck.

no there are no servers I can join, same thing when I fill in all the needed and the click creat game after a while it says no servers availiable, at the top it says 0 availiable servers :D

you gave me link to a mod that helps change your ca, would tha count as a cm thing?

no there are no servers I can join, same thing when I fill in all the needed and the click creat game after a while it says no servers availiable, at the top it says 0 availiable servers :D

you gave me link to a mod that helps change your ca, would tha count as a cm thing?

Its possible that your mods are prohibiting you to join a server. try rolling back the modded file to stock.

the upside is that we know you can connect to the lobby and see servers.

Did you download the game? Just wondering as I seem to recall that sometimes the Lobby and IP address were set up wrong initially. And it would show that no servers were available. To find IP and Lobby addresses just look directly below where you'd input your account name and password