Campaign Mode, Online/Offline

Is there a way to turn my offline campaign into an online campaign without starting over? I would like to play with some people now but I don't want to start from the very beginning, this is on the PS3 version, or is there a way to invite people? It seems every time I go to invite it is shaded dark and won't let me do anything

How do I turn my private online game to a public online game without losing progress? can I just hit start and choose public rather then hit continue and I will still have my progress?

Edited by D3C1MaTi0n
Is there a way to turn my offline campaign into an online campaign without starting over? I would like to play with some people now but I don't want to start from the very beginning, this is on the PS3 version, or is there a way to invite people? It seems every time I go to invite it is shaded dark and won't let me do anything

How do I turn my private online game to a public online game without losing progress? can I just hit start and choose public rather then hit continue and I will still have my progress?

nevermind figured it out