Switching user to a different PS3

I have a 56 shadow warrior among other toons and am going to be getting my own ps3. Is there a way I can transfer my info from 1 ps3 to another so I don't have to start over if I don't have to?

I have been playing on my friends ps3 when I get the chance. I don't get to play very much but love how I have this guy set up and don't want to lose him.

Ty for any help you can give. :(

I know that information can be transferred via usb, but I don't know if the game has any protection against that as it would be very exploitable.

Sweet thanx that would rock if it works

I am getting my ps3 in two weeks so I will let everyone know if it works

I really don't know the answer to this one... but from what I've read you should be able to play the game, but trading with others would not be "allowable". I don't know if you'd be able to play online, even... maybe only offline.

I don't know if this topic is still being viewed but the answer is yes you can transfer your toons BUT, you will not be able to trade with anyone. So, if you intend to play by yourself then you could transfer via usb. However if you intend to play online then you will need to restart.

I don't know if this topic is still being viewed but the answer is yes you can transfer your toons BUT, you will not be able to trade with anyone. So, if you intend to play by yourself then you could transfer via usb. However if you intend to play online then you will need to restart.

Ahh, perfect information, bloTs! Thank you for the clarification!

• 4 months later...