Console to PC, what character to start with?

I just bought the gold pc version of the game on this site :P After spending 6 hours trying to patch the game, I finally succeeded. (Yay me! :) ).

Now, starting from scratch, I want to have a char that lv fast, have bargaining, Blacksmith and can get to niob fairly easy.

People here have a lot more experience than me so id like to know your advice. plz

Welcome to the PC world, Danny!

I would say you have a few hours of experimenting and learning the ropes of PC before getting really serious about your first Character. Characters that can have both Bargaining and Blacksmith are the Temple Guarding, Dragon Mage, Inquisitor. play with those a bit and see how it goes.

Cheers

I would say you have a few hours of experimenting and learning the ropes of PC before getting really serious about your first Character. Characters that can have both Bargaining and Blacksmith are the Temple Guarding, Dragon Mage, Inquisitor. play with those a bit and see how it goes.

Unfortunatly, the DM can't get Blacksmith. :)

Anyway, I second what Loco said, a char with blacksmith and bargaining as first char will help you to start and even later it's still usefull.

Edited by Woody

Unfortunatly, the DM can't get Blacksmith. :)

Anyway, I second what Loco said, a char with blacksmith and bargaining as first char will help you to start and even later it's still usefull.

Oops! my bad, I thought the DM could smith. thanks woody

Yah DM cant smith. :P That's too bad.

Im actually trying the Source Warden & E-Shield - level 200 Utility build that is here on the forum but I never really liked the Fiery amber CA. And this build lack a good boss killing power.

Id prefer a utility build that uses Deadly Spear as main ca.

or I could try a DW Hybrid GI/AS utility Inquisitor. Would that work? :)

This is the build I am thinking of right now for an inquisitor.

1st: Bargaining

2nd:Dual Wield

3rd:Blacksmith

4th:Astute Supremacy Focus

5th:Tactic Lore

6th:Armor Lore

7th:Constitution

8th:Concentration

9th:Nefarious Netherworld Focus

As for the last one, I dont know if I should take Gruesome Inquisition focus or Combat Discipline.

This is the build I am thinking of right now for an inquisitor.

1st: Bargaining

2nd:Dual Wield

3rd:Blacksmith

4th:Astute Supremacy Focus

5th:Tactic Lore

6th:Armor Lore

7th:Constitution

8th:Concentration

9th:Nefarious Netherworld Focus

As for the last one, I dont know if I should take Gruesome Inquisition focus or Combat Discipline.

This build looks good for having 2 utility skills.

BEWARE: I know you are new to Ice and Blood and it was a major adjustment for me to get used to PC after playing Console for 6 months straight. You may want to take another defense skill like toughness perhaps. the enemies in Ice and Blood are way tougher than they were on console. it sounds like you have played for a while on Console, this will help you in the learning curve, but I just want to prepare you for a bit of an awakening. I think you will find the game somewhat new all over again. it was a great boost to my interest in continuing the game.

Cheers

Loco is right about toughness for your first one.

It'll give something like this at level 200 :

02 - Tactic Lore - 200

03 - Inquisition Focus - 31

05 - Dual Wield - 75

08 - Armor Lore - 75

12 - Toughness - 75

18 - Constitution - 130

25 - Concentration - 1

35 - Underworld Focus - 31

50 - Bargaining - 200

65 - Blacksmith - 75

All attributes points in vitality.