Does Enhanced Perception increase the chance to get better loot from mobs?

I'm confused about this skill. Ive read it in guides saying it helps find better loot but the description says nothing about mob drops.

Does this skill increase the chance to get better loot from mobs?

Yes it does. From what I have read, it doesn't increase the chance to get more items, but it increases the chance that when an item drops, it's of better quality. I forgot what thread I read this in, but generally speaking, raising EP reduces the chance that junk items drop and thus increases the chance that higher quality items drop.

Heya,

EP has often raised confusion. With FA (Fallen Angel), the skill did not show its hidded CtF value. It was confirmed by devs that it indeed did increase the chance for higher quality drops from mobs.

With Ice and Blood, the value is now shown. IIRC, its some 375% CtF at clvl 100.

The CtF from boxes is also still intact.

Greetz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know when I had FA on the 360 I had a Dryad with EP she was like level 50 I think and her EP was the same level (I was using a hacked gamesave so thats how I managed to get her that high without getting out of Silver :P) and after about level 20 with 20 points into EP I was getting 3-4 star items