Bosses not appearing in SP PS3

I've been playing SC2 on PS3 and was running through the single player campaign. Stumbled apon the lair for the scorpion boss and the temple guardian boss while trying to complete my shadow warrior (good) main class quest line. But neither of these bosses spawned. Is there some requirement im missing for them to appear in the campaign mode?

The only requirement is being at that point in the storyline that you're supposed to fight them.

They won't just be there in Campaign without having progressed to that point in the story.

If the gold circle is in one of their areas and they're still not showing up, that's another issue, which is normally solved by saving and reloading the game.

Hopefully that helps!

Ok, that makes sense.

I was doing my character specific quest line (dark blue) and it took me to those areas without referencing these two bosses. So it has to be the main (gold) quest line as I understand it?

Ok, that makes sense.

I was doing my character specific quest line (dark blue) and it took me to those areas without referencing these two bosses. So it has to be the main (gold) quest line as I understand it?

Yes, the main campaign needs to be up to that point to fight those bosses. As both quests travel in mostly the same directions, by following the main campaign you generally can complete the class quest without going to far out of your way.