Sacred Online

I start playing Sacred fallen angel on closed net and I dont see much people playing

does ice & blood have more player ?

From what I've picked up here and there - it would seem so. The folks around here more or less all seem to be into playing online and they rarely, if ever complain about an empty EU server. The US servers, without Ice and Blood - not so much.

I start playing Sacred fallen angel on closed net and I dont see much people playing

does ice & blood have more player ?

Hey hey Aloha and Welcome! I just got home from work and will 95% of the time be playing now. from 11:00pm Eastern U.S.A. to near 2 or 3 AM. We are on EU Servers. Closed Net HardCore.

Your welcome to pop in and jion any of my servers.

A group of us area always on, the fans, the addicted, the ones with sores on our thumbs and keyboards that go plonk in the night.

This, my friend, is Sacred 2

Welcome to our forum

:)

gogo

lol actually mine needs replacing...it's starting to smap-plonk these days

:thumbsup:

gogo

p.s. deamel, you can download the Sacred 2 Gold which has a EU key on it plus Ice and Blood... you'll be able to connect to the servers that way.

p.s. deamel, you can download the Sacred 2 Gold which has a EU key on it plus Ice and Blood... you'll be able to connect to the servers that way.

Thankz that what I was looking for

I just bought the sacred 2 game I will have to buy it again (

If you bought the us version, then yes you will need to buy the Gold version(UK) for about $41 US dollars. if you bought the UK version then all you need is the Ice and Blood expansion for about $30 US.

Don't look so glum.. Got one word that could brighten your day - EBAY...!

Sell your old copy and you're that much less in the hole. Just be sure to uninstall and revoke your serial from the current installation.