Bargaining on high elf since I have a level 171 dryad vd shopper already?

Well, if you already have a high level shopper you should be set for amulets and rings although there will be a long time that most of the gear you have from you VD shopper will be too high a level for your Elf. There is also the fact that most items in the shop appear for the character you are currently playing. You can place high level amulets and rings in low level gear though so that will help. I have found that your bargain level must be around double your current character level to really be effective. Currently I am working on a shopper Dryad to support my "real" Dryad and I have a shopper around level 60. If you enjoy shopping I would say it can't hurt to have if you can fit it into your build. If shopping is not really your thing I would use the Dryad shopper for your rings and such and take Enhanced Perception on your High Elf. This will let the Elf find a decent amount of gear and you can socket it with items from your VD Dryad.

ah enhanced perception sounds like a good idea but its a secondary skill meaning I have to waste a skill slot.... thanks for the help though :D:):)

Edit: enhanced perception could be a option I could take

Edited by Born to kill