Could someone send a pyro high elf Character via net?

joanofarc

Hello everybody.

I have an original Sacred 2 discs and I have huge amount of problems with killink Colossus in silver. I would highly appreciate if anyone could send a pyro high elf around level 40 (just after she has killed Colossus in silver).

THX

I killed the Colossus just yesterday in Silver with my high elf at level 30ish.

I stood on the bridge above him and pounded him with meteors. Be careful of his rock shower attack though.

Hi everybody

What kind of runes have you eaten dreeft?

How do you manage to eat them. I have a level 12 pyro HighElf, and have 5 all of their fire (meteor shower, fireball, blazing tempest and fire demon), but the regeneration time is high. Like 15 sec for meteor shower.

I cannot easily swap good items through net.

So if anybody could helh how to manage my rune eating, using that would be great!

Heya,

a tiny bit of advice then,

Read only 1 into your combat Combat Arts, e.a. Blazing Tempest, Shower. Read more runes into Buffs, e.a. Demon, incandescent skin and Grand Invigoration.

As a matter of fact, trade all runes for GI, as that reduces regen times and increases HP, you cannot go wrong with that buff.

As soon as regen time for one of your battle Combat Arts gets so low that you think you can increase it, read another rune.

Another bit,

Socketing runes, or increasing Combat Arts via item, only gives half the penalty reading a runes does. This way, you could leave your battle Combat Arts at 1 rune read for a very! long time.

I think I can even recall having toons over level 60, before adding more runes.

Greetz

Thx Barristan.

I want to focus deeply on Concentracion, Pyromancer Lore and Pyromancer Focus and Armor Lore.

So could I put at level 15 like 50 runes into Fire Demon and GI (and not to bother with it until level 40s)?

Should not I put more than 1 rune into shower and Tempest? But the damage does not increase if I put a stone like +1Shower into a weapon much? You cannot raise significantly via putting stones into it much at least in my eyes.

Do you think bargaining is a good one for Her to choose (have to keep it always maxed to get good item from merchants) and it steals lotsa point from pyromancy lore and focus?

I wrote a questio note in the seraphim for you too.

Thx

Hi.

Could you give some advice for my brother for Shadow Warrior and Seraphim (like your build Warrior Focused Celestial+Revered Techn Seraphim) how to reduce regeneration time and eating runes:) I like your seraphim build.

Unfortunately I could not find the griffin in free game neither the quest giver. I read on the net that it was close to kobold chieftain , but it wasnot.

Thx in advance.

Heya,

a tiny bit of advice then,

Read only 1 into your combat Combat Arts, e.a. Blazing Tempest, Shower. Read more runes into Buffs, e.a. Demon, incandescent skin and Grand Invigoration.

As a matter of fact, trade all runes for GI, as that reduces regen times and increases HP, you cannot go wrong with that buff.

As soon as regen time for one of your battle Combat Arts gets so low that you think you can increase it, read another rune.

Another bit,

Socketing runes, or increasing Combat Arts via item, only gives half the penalty reading a runes does. This way, you could leave your battle Combat Arts at 1 rune read for a very! long time.

I think I can even recall having toons over level 60, before adding more runes.

Greetz

Hi Barristan.

Thanks for the advice Barristan about runes, good advice. :D I want to ask you how to increase and keep in hand 3 aspects seraphim (the same build as you have Archangel DW seraphim... and the Earth will tremble) build?

It seems hard to manage the 3 aspect altogether (without on-line access and bargaining, EP). If you could find two armor: one of them would be for increasing warrior CAs while the other to increase Celestial CAs how vould you equip them and other stuff onto the seraphim? Not to mention the 3rd Cas to pumping through items (you mentioned keep VERY low level rune eating)?

thx

Heya,

for the Archangel, I used all 3 socket equipment. Find some +all CA jewelry, that way you will increase all Combat Arts, and not just Exalted or Rev Tech. Same way, you could find some -regen time.

Long regen on Dashing and DP is not that big a problem, it just takes a while to get it chain-castable.

For the rest of the Combat Arts it is just: Start at 1 rune. When your regentime is lower than execution time, read runes into buffs first. If regen is still low, read 1 extra rune into'the CA you want to increase.

All in all, the Archangel is not really meant as a starter build. Sure she is fun and very powerful if you manage to control damage, survivability and regentime, but without bargainers and a smith, the first 30-50 levels will be a struggle.

If I were you. I'd level a smither/bargainer TG, or a Shadow Veiled Smith SW. Take him to Niob asap. Niob smith arts will dramatically increase damage, defense and cut regen times. Silver smith arts are way too low.

With that, maybe a Ranged Dryad Bargainer or A Pyro HE Bargainer, and you are off to a good start. Playing untwinked is fun when you get into the game a bit more, but playing supported will help your survuvability considerably. Your choice really.

Greetz

Heya,

for the Archangel, I used all 3 socket equipment. Find some +all CA jewelry, that way you will increase all Combat Arts, and not just Exalted or Rev Tech. Same way, you could find some -regen time.

Long regen on Dashing and DP is not that big a problem, it just takes a while to get it chain-castable.

For the rest of the Combat Arts it is just: Start at 1 rune. When your regentime is lower than execution time, read runes into buffs first. If regen is still low, read 1 extra rune into'the CA you want to increase.

All in all, the Archangel is not really meant as a starter build. Sure she is fun and very powerful if you manage to control damage, survivability and regentime, but without bargainers and a smith, the first 30-50 levels will be a struggle.

If I were you. I'd level a smither/bargainer TGMy brother has a , or a Shadow Veiled Smith SW. Take him to Niob asap. Niob smith arts will dramatically increase damage, defense and cut regen times. Silver smith arts are way too low.

With that, maybe a Ranged Dryad Bargainer or A Pyro HE Bargainer, and you are off to a good start. Playing untwinked is fun when you get into the game a bit more, but playing supported will help your survuvability considerably. Your choice really.

Greetz

Hi.

So the Archangel is better and much easier to be levelled if I could play multi? What kind of 3 socketed equipment do you use?

How about startin a pyro High Elf Kats pyro HE and taking it more offensive with changing bargainig to Combat Discipline? Or should I keep Bargaining and keep at half level all the time (because main master priority would be pyro lore, pyro focus, conmcentration and Armor Lore)?

I am thinking to start Queen of Blades seraphim:

1. Tactics Lore, Armor Lore, DUAL WIELD OR SHIELD?, Enhanced Perception, Bargaining, Exalted Warrior Focus, Combat Reflexes, Toughness, Constitution, Sword Weapons

2. Tactics Lore, Armor Lore, DUAL WIELD OR SHIELD?, Enhanced Perception, Exalted Warrior Focus, Combat Reflexes, Toughness, Constitution, Sword Weapons, Spell Resistance (for ice and Blood later)

Which one do you recommend?

What kind of TG would you suggest Hybrid would be good?

My brother has a level 60 Hybrid SW in gold (Tactics Lore, Armor, Concentration, DW, Malevolent Champion Focus, Astral Lore Lore, Astral Lord Focus, Constitution, Combat Discipline) and the last would be Ancient MAgic. He uses CAs: Frenzied Rampage, Augmentin Guidon, Reflective Emanation, Rallied Souls, Skeleton Fortification, Nether Allegiance). Could it be good in platinum, nio? Which one would it be better to master first - I think Tactics and Armor later concentr and Astral?

Edited by joanofarc
Heya,

If I were you. I'd level a smither/bargainer TG, or a Shadow Veiled Smith SW. Take him to Niob asap. Niob smith arts will dramatically increase damage, defense and cut regen times. Silver smith arts are way too low.

Greetz

Hi

Thank you for your new player advice.

As for a smith/Bargainer TG could you choose a hybrid or which one build would you choose? In which order could you pick the skills for to archieve mastery?

As for the Shadow Veiled smith SW: Would it be worth to pick this skill? Cannot provide the niob smith in the game good smithing ability? Can it be benefial and could the SW easily find valuables to smith items without bargaining? Lastly how can you manage to put points into shadowVeil, because it inceases significantly and for a Veiled Warrior you have to always keep it maxed and try to get 100pc asap.?

If I could level it to high and take it to Niob and would be very strong with good values, because I could not give items though to my seraphim neither to my Elf (they are without bargaining), cause I do not have 2 compu, neither internet access. So how is it poossible to give items to my another chara?

Hi everyone.

I would highly appreciate if someone could send me a bargainer or a smith/bargainer character in platinum/niobium for sacred 2 fallen angel 2.40. I am playing "sun" characters and I would need support.

Thank you in advance.

Heya,

really sorry, but my toons would not help you.... They are Ice and Blood.

But... leveling these toons yourself will also get you the needed experience with S2FA... so I'd say, go the hard way this time...

Greetz

Heya,

really sorry, but my toons would not help you.... They are Ice and Blood.

But... leveling these toons yourself will also get you the needed experience with S2FA... so I'd say, go the hard way this time...

Greetz

Hi Barristan

Yes , you are right Barristan and thank you for all your advice that you have given to me.

I would like to ask you which one is a better choice for incendiary shower:

1. Skull smash, continuity, intensity.

2 Magma rain, smoking rock, devastation. ?

It seems that choosing "skull smash" (chance to stun)is safer and seems easier to choose for silver, but would it stun lots of opponents and can it be useful after level 100)?

Is Smoking Rock (physical dmg) a good silver mod, because lots of opponents seems to be close to resistant against physical damage?

Regards

Edited by joanofarc

Heya,

there are many viable ways to mod IS...

Skullsmash works... but the stun on bosses is less effective than all-out damage would be.

If I were to mod it personally, and if you are min-maxing Ii'd vote for the all-out damage variant.

Remember that most, if not all, build-variants (including modification) have their own strenghts and weaknesses. That being said, it is probably comforting, that almost any build goes. With the right support, you can build it all.

Greetz

P.S. on a quick sidenote.... you will be taking Ancient Magic? That will reduce opponents resistance to your attacks, so I would not worry to much about resistances, the Pyro is quite the killing machine.

Edited by Barristan

Hi guys.

How can you farm in Sacred2?

Not as in Diablo LOD for example, there isn't exactly a best place to farm. When levelling up you will of course kill a lot of things which although not farming will give you a lot of drops. There is also the Perception skill which will improve the chance of better drops and Bargaining which improves the quality of wares at vendors (you cannot buy greens but Perception increases the change of green drops). Bosses often drop better gear than normal kills, they don't respawn but you can keep create new "freeplay" games to kill them again and again.

Another way to get decent gear is joining a online server and hope you get some nice gifts. You can also buy from other players. I guess you don't have a lot of gold yet but trust me that changes pretty quickly, you will have so much gold that buying from vendors with bargaining is a viable thing to do.

Hope that helps.

Heya,

As for the Seaphim, the Archangel is not really meant as a starter build. Sure she is fun and very powerful if you manage to control damage, survivability and regentime, but without bargainers and a smith, the first 30-50 levels will be a struggle.

Greetz

Hi Barristan.

Thanks for your advices of the new char especially abou pyro High elf aand smith+bargainer TG and for pyro HE meteor storm. My brother want to build a blacksmith+VBargainer Warrior focused TG as the following with FA 2.40:

Devout Guardian Focus, Tactics Lore, Sword Lore, Armour Lore, Blacksmith, Toughness, Bargaining,

Combat Reflexes, Lost Fusion Focus (To use Archimedes Beam)

Lvl65: Special Choice

It would be a smith+Bargauner Warrior focused (+help from Lost fusion Aspect /Archimedes Beam/)TG.

He would use mainly all CAs from Devout Guardian Aspect and Archimedes Beam from LF. He does not want to take Concentration for 2 buffs (Battle Aura + Shroud might be enough).

Do you think is it a good build? What do you suggest about the build or what to change?

As for my 3 aspects Seraphim, I killed Gar in Silver and continue my adventure with her. Do you think is that a problem that I took for Flaring Nova Bronze mod Expand (Increases Flaring Nova's radius. (53.8% increase)) instead of impulse. For silver I choose stun. It does not seem to be a big spell up till now (with just 1 read rune. Will it be better later on? I am pumping up Armor and Rev. Techn. Lore.

Regards.

It would be a smith+Bargauner Warrior focused (+help from Lost fusion Aspect /Archimedes Beam/)TG.

He would use mainly all CAs from Devout Guardian Aspect and Archimedes Beam from LF. He does not want to take Concentration for 2 buffs (Battle Aura + Shroud might be enough).

Do you think is it a good build? What do you suggest about the build or what to change?

Regards.

Heya,

What I would build, if I needed both Bargaining and Blacksmit in one TG would be:

2. Blacksmith

3. Bargaining

5. Tactics Lore

8. Hafted Weapons (Kal'dur's Legacy)

12. Devout Focus

18. Armor Lore

25. Warding Energy Lore

35. Combat Discipline

50. Tougness

#1 65. Constitution, for safety measure when learning the game

#2 65. Lost Fusion Focus, to use Jolting Touch (which gives you Damage Mitigation :) )

Build would use:

- T-energy Shroud as Buff

- Battle extension (1 rune) for double hit melee attacks)

- JT and Spears in Combo to make him immortal ;)

Second option would be:

2. Blacksmith

3. Bargaining

5. Lost Fusion Lore

8. Lost Fusion Focus

12. Devout Focus

18. Armor Lore

25. Warding Energy Lore

35. Combat Discipline

50. Tougness

#1 65. Constitution, same reason.... I play Hardcore... Don't know about you?

#2 65. Extra defensive skill

#3 65 Enhanced Perception, and go all-out Utility build

Hope this helps. I would not bother with Archimedes Beam...., but with the second setup, you can use it effectively too! So all your choice :D

Have fun!

Greetz

EDIT: About your seraphim.... well.... With expand, you will do a bit less damage in the end, but not that big a problem I think, try it and see if you like it. Nova will indeed get better later on. Master Rev Teck lore, and try to get some Niob 'Whet' into your gear.

Edited by Barristan