Worth upgrading 2.02 original version to 2.43 patch?

We have got the original FA 2.02 version. But we do not have Griffin with it and it is extremely hard to get unique or set item with this.

Is it good to use 2.43 patch? Will we get better drops with 2.43 patch, cause with Diablo 2 patch we got better drops while hardly anything with the original version?

Will my 2.02 version saved game work with 2.43 patch?

From 2.02--) 2.40--) 2.43 patch It seems that the 2.40 patch is only 1GB! HUHH What does it contain? Lotsa good stuff?

Why is the 2.43 patch better? Will we get much better item and more often set and unique drops? And will we have more bosses, monsters? But it seems like a cheat, cause with 2.02 it is extremely hard to get set and unique item.

My brother level 55 SW just got 2 set pieces iup til now in original 2.02

Will be the 2.43 patch working with my 2.02 original game? Can it be upgraded and would it be useful?

But we do not have Griffin with it and it is extremely hard to get unique or set item with this.

I think if this is the origional unpatched version of the game, with a high trading skill you can just buy as many set items as you want, as there was a bug with trading that allowed players to shop set items...

As well uniques had a bug where they could be 'randomly generated' instead of rare (yellow) items.

So, can't be that hard :)

Get the patches.

Not only does it upgrade the game, it adds new bosses and content (the griffon is one of about 10+ mini-bosses that were introduced) as well as NEW uniques, set items, etc.

Like the mini bosses like griffon, only drop MINI sets, and the main quest bosses, dragons etc drop the aspect sets.

Best thing yet, get the expansion as well.

It rebalanced the game to be proper, added yet even more uniques, sets, etc, new areas, new class with dragon mage, etc.

Cheers,

But we do not have Griffin with it and it is extremely hard to get unique or set item with this.

I think if this is the origional unpatched version of the game, with a high trading skill you can just buy as many set items as you want, as there was a bug with trading that allowed players to shop set items...

As well uniques had a bug where they could be 'randomly generated' instead of rare (yellow) items.

So, can't be that hard :)

Get the patches.

Not only does it upgrade the game, it adds new bosses and content (the griffon is one of about 10+ mini-bosses that were introduced) as well as NEW uniques, set items, etc.

Like the mini bosses like griffon, only drop MINI sets, and the main quest bosses, dragons etc drop the aspect sets.

It rebalanced the game to be proper, added yet even more uniques, sets, etc, new areas, new class with dragon mage, etc.

Cheers,

Uh.. Roo - might want to clarify that the 2.43 patch does NOT give you the dragon mage, the new territories, etc.. Those are the realm of the Ice and Blood expansion.

Uh.. Roo - might want to clarify that the 2.43 patch does NOT give you the dragon mage, the new territories, etc.. Those are the realm of the Ice and Blood expansion.

Well he said that the "dragons etc" (Bosses) drop aspect sets, maybe you're confusing that with dragon mage? Upgrading from 2.02 to 2.43 does add new territory (And a couple of sets), christmas island. Of course not to mention the bugs that got fixed (And introduced, but just turn off physx :()

I don't read R00 saying anything about patch 2.43 introducing the dragon mage, but I just woke up so :o

Cheers,

Or even community patch, more bugs fixed, more sets, quests, etc!

Cheers,

Or even community patch, more bugs fixed, more sets, quests, etc!

Well, for me this is impossible.

I play closed net HC, so the CM patch doesn't exist in my world :/

We have got the original FA 2.02 version. But we do not have Griffin with it and it is extremely hard to get unique or set item with this.

Is it good to use 2.43 patch? Will we get better drops with 2.43 patch, cause with Diablo 2 patch we got better drops while hardly anything with the original version?

Will my 2.02 version saved game work with 2.43 patch?

From 2.02--) 2.40--) 2.43 patch It seems that the 2.40 patch is only 1GB! HUHH What does it contain? Lotsa good stuff?

Why is the 2.43 patch better? Will we get much better item and more often set and unique drops? And will we have more bosses, monsters? But it seems like a cheat, cause with 2.02 it is extremely hard to get set and unique item.

My brother level 55 SW just got 2 set pieces iup til now in original 2.02

Will be the 2.43 patch working with my 2.02 original game? Can it be upgraded and would it be useful?

Get the patch. More bosses and quests. Better items for finishing quests.

Saved games will work.