What rings and amulets are good for a dual wield seraphim?

sasukekun21

Hi again.I got 2x mormorin's band(rings)They give physical damage attack value and defense value.Well I find them awesome rings but I would like to learn if they are exist much better rings than those too for dual wield seraphim.

As for amulet I have Tanit's collar and it gives mitigation.I think I will stay at mitigation with amulet mostly im interested about rings but if someone knows what are the best rings and amulets for dual wield seraphim I would be happy xD

If you can find anything with high damage xx-xx and +deathblow or something like that it will likely a higher damage boost depending on which difficulty you get it from.

Edit: I know you like using unique items in your gear, but in most cases you can find/buy better rings that are randomly generated. Also, its quite likely that the blacksmith art that gives a plus to damage gives a greater one than that ring you found, if you dont have anything better than the ring socket the blacksmith art, not the ring, its much better.

Edited by Dragon Brother
  • Like! 1

Ok thanks for the reply :)

I was hoping if you dont mind to tell me the name of good rings :)

To be honest I really don't pay much attention to the names of unique rings, the Rare ones that we often shop for can have all kinds of different names. My personal shopping preference in modifiers on jewels is as DB suggested:

Offensive:

Damage xx-xx

opponents level for Death Blow

+ all skills

+ all combat arts ( they bump up your CAs with about half the regen penalty of Runes, and if you mess up and add too many you can always take them off, while your stuck if you read too many runes)

Regen per Hit ( gives and instant regen bonus for every successful weapon strike)

Defensive:

Opponents attack value -%

Chance to evade %

Ok thanks for the reply :)

I was hoping if you dont mind to tell me the name of good rings :)

To be honest I really don't pay much attention to the names of unique rings, the Rare ones that we often shop for can have all kinds of different names. My personal shopping preference in modifiers on jewels is as DB suggested:

Offensive:

Damage xx-xx

opponents level for Death Blow

+ all skills

+ all combat arts ( they bump up your CAs with about half the regen penalty of Runes, and if you mess up and add too many you can always take them off, while your stuck if you read too many runes)

Regen per Hit ( gives and instant regen bonus for every successful weapon strike)

Defensive:

Opponents attack value -%

Chance to evade %

Oh ok thanks :)