Change Special Mount That Character Uses

Zarkiel

Ive seen that it is possible to mod character to use Combat Arts of other classes, but is it possible to make characters ride other special mounts as well? (or at least change an appearance of their special mouts to other character mounts)

If this is possible, then how do I do it?

I want my Seraphim to ride Dragonicon, and my High Elf to use Mobiculum :D.

Ok. Ive managed to do that, but animations are screwd a bit, because they should be replaced too (with egular horse animations), and IDK where animation uses are described. Any help?

Also here is a pic: big0011.jpg

Look up their model itemtype_id's in creatures.txt (search behaviour = "Mount_generic" to find mount creatures then look at their name = to know what you found), then replace their model descriptions in itemtype.txt. you need to replace both regular mount and special one you ride. If you dont replace regular mount - your special mount will appear like a bugged horse with a strange effects.

• Like! 1
  • 3 months later...

Look up their model itemtype_id's in creatures.txt (search behaviour = "Mount_generic" to find mount creatures then look at their name = to know what you found), then replace their model descriptions in itemtype.txt. you need to replace both regular mount and special one you ride. If you dont replace regular mount - your special mount will appear like a bugged horse with a strange effects.

Excellent work, After realising a simple mistake ive gotten this to work more or less. Now the issue is getting the mounts to display the proper unique mount armor. My dragonmage horse has the HE's mount armor hanging off its rump.

Edited by Kensington