Ban Dana (JIN ROH) vs Ankhanu (Dark.W)

Well, I woke up this morning to discover Ban Dana attacking me on my graviton planet, with his attack landing in about 12 minutes, 4 seconds after my fleetsave returned. I secreted most of the res that I'd transferred to the planet last night into Hyperspace Drive 8 researchand moved away the 1 recycler, 120 LC and 1153LFs I had on planet to the DF he created with espionage probes and it would get back 40sec after the attack hit.

Unfortunately, he didn't respond to messages.

At these space, as it came to a battle:

Attacker Ban Dana (X:XXX:XX)

Weapons: XXX% Shields: XXX% Armour: XXX%

Type: Battleship

Total: 800

Defender Ankhanu (X:XXX:XX)

Weapons: XXX% Shields: XXX% Armour: XXX%

Type: L.Cargo L.Fighter Cruiser Battleship Recy. Esp.Probe Bomber Sol. Sat Dest. R.Launcher L.Laser H.Laser Gauss Ion C. Plasma S.Dome L.Dome

Total: 70 26 40 15 19 44 2 85 4 25 10 5 5 20 5 1 1

After battle...

Attacker Ban Dana (X:XXX:XX)

Type: Battleship

Total: 794

Defender Ankhanu (X:XXX:XX)

destroyed!

He captured

160.527 metal, 268.778 crystal and 119.762 deuterium.

The attacker lost a total of 360.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 5.097.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 800.400 metal and 517.200 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created is 13 %.

-- Created by Takana's CR Converter v1.930 beta - Dragon Takana --

He timed his Recyclers pretty well too, by the time the 1 rec I could save got back (40sec), the DF was gone.

I tell ya though... waking up to that wakes you up faster than coffee ever could :)

Guest gogoblender

Be very very VERY careful with this guy.

First off...he's got some attitude

he thinks that becuase he's the leader of Jin Roh he deserves special condideration from me

not

this dude moved into my territory less than ten ss's away from me after he could have seen that I had a cluster of colonies there.

Of course,...I won't hold it against anyone to ever put anything down anywhere...but in this case...he could have understood that this is gonna cause us both problems down the line.

So...I started probing him everyday to find out his times and Banana starts sending me pms back and I quote here:

What?

What's your problem?

I"m here, yeah

Needless to say I keep probing him non stop.

He's a superior fleetsaver is almost always on and has some decent points

If I can get to his fleet I'll be a happy camper.

And once my phalanx in gal seven is ready he'll be history.

Ankhanu I'm realy sorry he got in yer way.

But if you can keep posting info about him that'd be great

Just knowing when he's doing stuff or going for you is more info regarding his fleet strength, times and disposition.

Good luck everyone

:)

gogo

p.s. I REALLY hope he's not an official STar supplier. *sigh*

Yeah, I'll post the info when he sends probes my way... though something tells me he just phalanxes me, as the actual probes are infrequent. I haven't probed him back because, well, I want to keep my probes :)

Likewise "can" in JIN ROH has been probing me pretty heavily for about 2 weeks in g3 at my HP/Moon; when I messaged him about it he plainly stated that he wants my fleet :/

I may have an enemy alliance... and I won't stand a chance :(

frig frigity frig.

Can hit me while I was out this evening on my moon. Luckily there were only 20 Recyclers there, but he took a good chunk of the res that was there. Kel was watching my account for me, but somehow missed the incoming attack... and even if I had set up for a complete absence, I was held up for about 2 more hours than I anticipated, so would have been hit then, probably.

Today has been a FECAL MATTERY! day for me in ogame and has probably set me back about a week and a half. :/

Burn in Hell, JIN ROH /viking

this kinda sucks balls.. seeing that jin Roh is after you...

I know I'm only in the Dark wing .. but this should be reason enough to call a vendetta on Jin Roh

edit: o shiver me timbers.. I'm mixing up games... I mean War status... /rolleyes

We would be slaughtered. Jin Roh is the 4th ranked alliance and have three top 100 players (can, Ban Dana and Darth Raider), five in the top 150, seven in the top 200... really, only Yarasa and BHJ would stand any kind of chance.

While I'd love to see some serious damage come to these two, I think it would be best to tread lightly and play carefully. If we're not careful we'll end up losing a lot more.