Ultimate Summoner

please forgive spelling or mistakes.

After reading a post in this section about multiple Combat Arts on a single character from other classes (sorry I do not know how to do a link). I started thinking how much I would like a Total Summoner type toon.

It would be something like this: Shadow Warrior

1 Astral tree would remain the same

2.antother tree would have the c.a.'s of Dopplelanger, Inexorable Subjugation, Dragon Strike and possibly Instill Belief with the pets/charmed with long timers making them "Buff Like"

Buffs Grand Invigoration ( if I understand correctly the new c.a.'s the lore works but not the the focus. This would help regen

Moribund Animus

Nether Allegiance

I would love to use Reflective Emantion and/or Grim Resilience if Moribund and Nether could somehow be normal c.a.'s instead of buffs

I would never attempt this myself ( in my 50's and never had a comp till a coulple of years ago and besides email it's been used for Diablo and Sacred 2 :) ) Is there any of you young computer Brainiacs who may be able to make a character like this and put it in the Dowload section:)

just wandering and thank you for your time

Edited by jdrdjr

I wanted to give this character creation a go myself. I realize I am way over my head. I believe it would be fantastic toon, but I am not capable of creating :) I will keep an eye out in the future for something like this

Edited by jdrdjr