Some help with the CM Patch please?

Hi I have had the cm patch installed for quite a while. While running around looking for the Colossus Set armour it soon dawned on me oh crap I don't have latest cm patch installed so I downloaded it and it all installed fine, apart from 1 file iam not sure but I think it was a item list file. or something similar, so I skipped it ,stupid,"yes I know" . Any way I redownloaded the patch and now the patch says my software is current, its not. Anyone a way around this.

Just run CM disable to uninstall your current version. And then install a new one. Don't worry, the savegames won't be affected in any way if you don't start the game without CM. If you run CM disable and then CM enable, everything should be fine. The other way around is to look at the 'Sacred 2 Fallen Angel 2.65.x Patch Log.txt' that can be found in the main 'Sacred 2 - Fallen Angel' folder. If you write which file is missing, I'd upload this one so you could fix the current install.

Edited by Silver_fox

Hi all I have messed up my game with mods and I cant install th CM patch. What I could do with is the iteminfo.txt I know its probally against the rules and I know I should have backed my game up, but I can't face redownloading sacred 2 + Blood and Ice.

So if anyone can help ill just say thanxs now and iv'e learnt my lesson about backing things up.

There is nothing against the rules in your situation - you should run CM disable to uninstall CM and then run a scriptcleaner tool that czevak made for reverting all the scripts to the original condition. The scriptcleaner can be downloaded here.

Hi all I have messed up my game with mods and I cant install th CM patch. What I could do with is the iteminfo.txt I know its probally against the rules and I know I should have backed my game up, but I can't face redownloading sacred 2 + Blood and Ice.

So if anyone can help ill just say thanxs now and iv'e learnt my lesson about backing things up.

Hi

Glad seeing Silver is being able to help you out

I saw the other topic you created and have merged it with this one which is your first.

Please be careful of creating multiple topics as it can confuse readers

Have fun on the boards

:crazy:

gogo