Bugs in Ice & Blood quests

GRRRR! More bugs, were are the Starship Troopers when you need them.

I had done Hunting Fever I on my seraphim. I was busy doing the Don't Trust Statistics quest, finished it (killed 31 boars). At some point after that my character was permanently walking slow, as if she had been temporarily stunned...only not temporarily. So I saved & exit and continued...only to notice suddenly the quest Hunting Fever I shows up as "failed" as well a reset for "Don't Trust Statistics", saying I had killed 0 boars.

I was piffed. Luckily I had a backup savegame from before I accepted Don't Trust's part where you start hunting the boars, only to find out the bug is in there as well. What is up with that!?

And now the balloon guy in The Old Camp also disappeared...as did every other NPC.

EDIT: At least they have returned.

Edited by Fogeltje

I had done Hunting Fever I on my seraphim. I was busy doing the Don't Trust Statistics quest, finished it (killed 31 boars). At some point after that my character was permanently walking slow, as if she had been temporarily stunned...only not temporarily. So I saved & exit and continued...only to notice suddenly the quest Hunting Fever I shows up as "failed" as well a reset for "Don't Trust Statistics", saying I had killed 0 boars.

I was piffed. Luckily I had a backup savegame from before I accepted Don't Trust's part where you start hunting the boars, only to find out the bug is in there as well. What is up with that!?

Yah... That's a known issue. I reported it to the CM Patch guys and actually, they've been working out a means to make that work properly.

Yah... That's a known issue. I reported it to the CM Patch guys and actually, they've been working out a means to make that work properly.

Take note, I don't use the CM patch...although I've been pondering to do that.

Take note, I don't use the CM patch...although I've been pondering to do that.

FWIW, playing with the CM Patch is loads better than playing without. Besides the bug fixes, there's also some new quests, loads of new armor, weapons and fewer headaches.

I've been reading up on it the last few days actually and ponder to get it. Does it influence random crashes? (making them worse for example) Those are namely my biggest annoyance with Sacred 2.