Show Off Your Gaming Room !

So I like to see other peoples gaming rooms, I have been a gamer for over 20 years, I have nearly every console and handheld ever made including alot of the retro machines, my first ever introduction to computing was my Jhon Sands SC3000 visual basic personal computer.

I have then moved on to play and or own most of the systems ever created since then, I have more cartridges cds and dvd's then I could care to count, last was in the region of 3000+ hard copies of original cartridges and hard media. The thing that gets the most use in our house is my MAME Arcade machine built by myself my second one. It was originally a World Rally Driving machine I have since gutted it and put in an LCD and hooked all this upto a Duel Core 4G ram, AMD HD5570. I run the sound through a custom built setup which runs my old car stereo equipment, 2 sony explode 6x9's and a 1000w sony explode sub. amplified by yes a sony surround home reciever. It currently runs around 20 emulators via Maximus Arcade with a rom count of around 61,000 games upto and including Dreamcast and Gamecube.

My console gaming is done on my recently upgraded 51"LG 3DHD TV. (yes ive played sacred 2 in 3d as it can convert any image to 3d although its not true stereoscopic, it comes out more like parralax mapping when converting an image, that said it makes for a VERY different gaming experience almost distracting.)

Of the 3 consoles currently on the TV, the wii we havent played in perhaps 6 mths now... The xbox is mostly only used for halo and kinect but im now on my 3rd PS3..I have also put up a pic of my first "legendary drop" even if it was a Boneslicer it still dropped from a boss, (Guardians) it was 26 levels higher then me at the time at level 158 when I was 132.

In the corner I have my old gaming PC, which has been upgraded countless times and has gotten me through years of MMO's most recently of which I played WOW for 4 years from release and my raiding accomplishments include world second's for onyxia and ragnaros kills, I was the 3rd player in my server (Proudmoore) to own a thunderfury (legendary item). I have since given up on MMO's as the "grind" is relentless and life consuming.

One day ill convert my shed into a Retro Arcade Lounge with an ultra modern touch, but untill then this is what the wife lets me get away with ! Pics to follow.

081.jpg

080.jpg

078.jpg079.jpg

082.jpg

083.jpg

SHARE YOUR GAMING ROOM !

Cheers!

AckaDacka (AKA) Sean.

Nice idea. Might've seen a similar thread somewhere, but I'm not too sure.

Anyways, it's nice to see, where people spend their vacant time.

For starters I'd like to apologize the quality of the only pic I can share. Using my ZTE Blade as camera is somewhat awkward...

Gaming.jpg

That's the "command center" or brains of my condo.

At the moment I spend most of my time watching that view.

Currently only having a 24" flat. Little oldish, but for now, it get it's job done.

Also, I have a PS2 in the bedroom. Rarely playing some older JPRGs with it.

The speaker system is Dali 104. (seen in pic) and Dali SR-8 for rear speakers.

A classic combo from mid 90'ies or something. really make my small living room sound way more spacey. ^^