Textures and Enemies don't show after CM patch

hi I am new..I have a few bugs after patch the game

I have patched to 2.65.1 UK version

when a start to play with my SW 30 level and travel to blood and ice island I have this problem

* the sherafin on black(rynah) cant get the quest ..travel with my allways

* cant see enemys only quest giver in thsi part of the game ..the rest no problem

* some bug textures using PXphysics

thanks

c0ee34e1.png

dfbc5f58.png

Rinah is a problem of the v0120 and gets fixed with the next release. Just show her around a bit. ;)

For the textures, there is sth. wrong with your Sacred 2 Installation. Have you gotten any error messages when installing the CM-Patch?

I would recommend repairing the Sacred 2 Ice and Blood Installation with our S2reset Tool (Rapidshare). This will also remove the cm patch.

After the reset tool has finished, install the cm-patch and then have a look around again for these missing textures. PLease let me know if they persist.

Rinah is a problem of the v0120 and gets fixed with the next release. Just show her around a bit. ;)

For the textures, there is sth. wrong with your Sacred 2 Installation. Have you gotten any error messages when installing the CM-Patch?

I would recommend repairing the Sacred 2 Ice and Blood Installation with our S2reset Tool (Rapidshare). This will also remove the cm patch.

After the reset tool has finished, install the cm-patch and then have a look around again for these missing textures. PLease let me know if they persist.

ok I will check..but only happen on that area..the rest work well..so cant play that area or need to desinstalll Cm patch ?

now a have freeze random times after patch to 2.65.1

now works perfect ...thanks for the tool

Don't mention it. I created it for this exact purpose. :)