Slow character movement!

Hi guys! I am level 11 currently and decided to go check out Christmas Island - most of the enemies scaled to my level, but I got walloped by Christmas present (past?) a couple of times, now my character has a glowing spinning light around his head and his movement speed is greatly reduced. I can't tell if I got a debuff, and how to get rid of the effect. Any suggestions?

By the way I am a dragon mage and double checked to make sure a spell I cast wasn't giving me a buff while slowing me down, but I don't see anything to that effect either :(

Edited by Skarul

Hi guys! I am level 11 currently and decided to go check out Christmas Island - most of the enemies scaled to my level, but I got walloped by Christmas present (past?) a couple of times, now my character has a glowing spinning light around his head and his movement speed is greatly reduced. I can't tell if I got a debuff, and how to get rid of the effect. Any suggestions?

By the way I am a dragon mage and double checked to make sure a spell I cast wasn't giving me a buff while slowing me down, but I don't see anything to that effect either :(

Apparently it was a bug or something as after saving and reloading it went away!

Yessir, that will usually do it. Something wierd happens and you can't seem to make sense of it.... restart.