Finally got internet back =)

Hello guys !

how is everyone ?

I havent been on here in a VERY long time du to having no internet connection.....so eah hello everybody :)

ive been playing saced 2 alot lol yes im a noob but o well.....ive got some picks for you gurus to see and shout at me for getting it wrong :P lol

take a look guys :) tell me what you think .... remember....

im only a NOOB !

post-21348-0-32727300-1308518501_thumb.jpg

post-21348-0-60787500-1308518507_thumb.jpg

post-21348-0-08935000-1308518514_thumb.jpg

post-21348-0-72754700-1308518519_thumb.jpg

post-21348-0-58883800-1308518525_thumb.jpg

post-21348-0-86912900-1308518531_thumb.jpg

post-21348-0-48604100-1308518537_thumb.jpg

post-21348-0-98523500-1308518544_thumb.jpg

post-21348-0-07175300-1308518552_thumb.jpg

post-21348-0-51638700-1308518557_thumb.jpg

Edited by Still-Cyco

post-21348-0-03617600-1308518729_thumb.jpg

post-21348-0-66485400-1308518755_thumb.jpg

of also I have a urtak's sparkle....allthough it has nothing on it....no stat increses ! :S info on this would be briliant ! if it makes any difference im playing on the PS3 version of sacred 2: fallen angel =)

Edited by Still-Cyco

thanks for the welcome back gogo

im just looking for information on my last skill...and what ive done wrong or what I need to do to make this toon better.....

if I can be saved lol

Edited by Still-Cyco

Welcome back! Are you still psycho? :)

I really do not see any glaring errors in your build. If you explain what you don't like, we should be able to help you get pointed in the right direction.

Argh... sorry I'm a little tired... I didn't see any Regeneration per hit in here. Are you using any? IMO, it is the most powerful offensive-modifier in the game ;)

I am indeed still Cyco ;)

glad to know that the build is fine as it is atm.....oh I forgot to upload my stats screen that shows my regen time lol....o well my regen time is like.... 111.2% which is badddddddddddd lol

I supose im allowed to make mistakes as this is my FIRST propper build.... :P

im finding it hard to decide which skills to max out upto 75.....and which skill to take as my final skill.....im level 53 atm will be playing to level 60 tomorrow after work so I'll have a lot of points to spend lol

any help with the skills and which to level up more or leave alone would be great :)

After All These Years....Im Still Cyco

I am indeed still Cyco ;)

glad to know that the build is fine as it is atm.....oh I forgot to upload my stats screen that shows my regen time lol....o well my regen time is like.... 111.2% which is badddddddddddd lol

Lol, that's pretty good for a SW... the heavy armour usually has a huge regen penalty.

I supose im allowed to make mistakes as this is my FIRST propper build.... :P

Nothing too big... you should be fine!

im finding it hard to decide which skills to max out upto 75.....and which skill to take as my final skill.....im level 53 atm will be playing to level 60 tomorrow after work so I'll have a lot of points to spend lol

Final skill choice... I suggest Toughness, if you are planning on taking this guy to the end of Niobium difficulty. If not... maybe Riding if you like the Hellhound and want to ride, maybe Astral Focus if you wanted to play around with some of those Combat Arts... Combat Reflexes, Speed Lore and Combat Discipline are populare choices, but IMO are pretty sub-par for your build... they can help but not really a whole lot.

Skill points - I think leave Dual Weild alone for now, and try to work up EP. I think from where you are, your mastery order should be something like: Tactics, EP, Constitution, MC Focus, DW Focus, Armour, Toughness, Dual Wield Do not worry about mastering concentration or divine devotion, but you can if you are truly Cyco;)

any help with the skills and which to level up more or leave alone would be great :)

After All These Years....Im Still Cyco

'specially for listening to me!

wow thanks ! advice noted !

my EP is running at like level 36 because of my relics have alot of EP +6 - +9

as for mastering skills.......im deffinatly going to master duel wield and tactics lore......and ive realised with you saying to master MC Focus and DW focus....well I use them the most so it was obvious lol

like I said level 60 im gonna reach tonight :P lol thanks for the help :) very very very helpful ! thanks scott !

last question I have a urtaks sparkle.....I kept it because its 3 stars but it has no stat increses are anything ! what does it do ?

thanks again

After All This Time......Im Still Cyco

Oops I meant to let you know about that little pile of ... well... y'know ;)

In the lower difficluties (Bronze, Silver) Uniques will spawn but often will be missing one (and in this case, all) the modifiers that it typically comes with. Urtak's Sparkle If you click the link, you can see what this item 'should' do.

oh right.....well ive managed to complete bronze to 100% and ive been grinding alot in silver so thats probably where ive picked up the crappy urtaks sparkle haha

im working towards trophies but im fiding it har to get some for exploring 50 % of the map....ive been running in dungeaons but it seems to be not doing anything.....how do you explor the map more efficiently :)

ima carry on to gold lol supose I can always go back to it hahaha

ive noted what youve said on my build, and ive decided to max out Dueil Weild, Tactics Lore, MC Focus, DW Focus, Contitution, Toughness And Enhanced perception :)

Edited by Still-Cyco
im working towards trophies but im fiding it har to get some for exploring 50 % of the map....ive been running in dungeaons but it seems to be not doing anything.....how do you explor the map more efficiently :)

Just getting back from the weekend... and the answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind oops wait, no that's the song in my head...

Visibility Range is the answer you were looking for :)